Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
FinnegansMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
When are you doing your nursery?

Since ours is the spare room, we'll wait until June (first part of).
I would LOVE to start now. I've already started to get out baby things from my son out of the basement to go through and get ready.

Of course, my CD stash was almost done before I even got pregnant...

Advertisement

Old 04-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
nina730
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: When are you doing your nursery?

mine has been close to done for months now except for the crib and other stuff i registered for. im too excited to wait. sometimes i just go in there and look around if i need to be cheered up. i registered even before i got pregnant.
nina730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #3
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

No nursery for this kid. LOL
He'll be bunkin' it with the parents for a few months until we get a bigger place!
Old 04-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

This baby will sleep in our room in a bassinet (we have a waterbed) for the first 3 months and then he goes into our bedroom's loft so it's not technically HIS room but his crib and some of his effects will be there No nursery has been done in our house since the first 2 babies, it's just not a priority for our family
Old 04-01-2008, 01:37 PM   #5
Shyla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ive never gotten to do a nursery and wont be doing one this time. This LO will room in with us till he is sleeping at night pretty well than he will move into the crib that is already set up in the boys room and the boys will share the bunk bed. Everything is pretty much ready here besides my cd stash (its still in the making )
ISO GMS & Wool:
Shyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
veggiechar
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have the baby's room done. We didn't paint or anything, just set up the crib and dresser. I did hang some cute pictures and shelves, and I have bought a bunch of books and toys. I just finished washing all the bedding and baby clothes and put them away today! YAY

Mom to Isaac (12/96) and expecting a surprise (7/08).
veggiechar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:08 PM   #7
sarahrichardson
Registered Users

Ours is well on it's way to being done. We're down to bedding and things I registered for. I'm not too worried about all of it, since she'll be sleeping in our room for a while (BTW in the same cradle I slept it as a baby) It's cute!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #8
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahrichardson View Post
Ours is well on it's way to being done. We're down to bedding and things I registered for. I'm not too worried about all of it, since she'll be sleeping in our room for a while (BTW in the same cradle I slept it as a baby) It's cute!
Our DD slept in a bassinet that my DH slept in too. But DH's Grandma totally made it all girly, and flowerly. It was a PITA. It was all ruffly and huge. I was always tripping over the tulle. LOL
Old 04-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #9
FinnegansMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Our nursery is basically a place for clothes and diapers and to change, since the baby will be in our room, but I like to have it all ready beforehand. We moved into this house when I was 30 weeks pregnant with my DS so I literally had to wait to buy anything. My ds is in his crib now, he slept with us in our bed until he was 12/13 months. He won't be ready to move out in July so we'll have to buy another crib, but I was thinking the ones at IKEA, very simple - and it will just be for naps anyway for now.
I can't wait to get all my newborn diapers out though and set up the changing area. Eiik, I don't know if I can wait until June!
Old 04-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
Shyla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnegansMom View Post
Our nursery is basically a place for clothes and diapers and to change, since the baby will be in our room, but I like to have it all ready beforehand. We moved into this house when I was 30 weeks pregnant with my DS so I literally had to wait to buy anything. My ds is in his crib now, he slept with us in our bed until he was 12/13 months. He won't be ready to move out in July so we'll have to buy another crib, but I was thinking the ones at IKEA, very simple - and it will just be for naps anyway for now.
I can't wait to get all my newborn diapers out though and set up the changing area. Eiik, I don't know if I can wait until June!
Why wait till June Id just do it now unless you are planning on needing the guest bedroom Thank you can get some nesting done Ive been nesting all week I think Im driving dh nutz. We have rearanged 2 rooms already and Ive been obsessed with everything being spotless (really hard to do with 4 kiddos) I wanna see pictures Ive started the changing area and all for the new baby but it needs work (shelves etc)
ISO GMS & Wool:
Shyla is offline   Reply With Quote