Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2008, 04:20 PM   #11
frogandtoad
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Very personal TMI question...

I think it just depends on *you* and what you feel comfortable with ... JMO.

Advertisement

There are only two lasting bequests we hope to give our children; one is roots, the other wings.
frogandtoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:22 PM   #12
cherryblsm
Registered Users
seller

Mine are off limits until I am done bf dd#2. I breast fed dd #1 until 21 months...so poor dh during that time..hee hee but I also have a tendency to leak not just in the first few months but throughout breast feeding. Plus my hubby is not into the possiblitly of getting a mouth full of breast milk-haha! But when dd#2 was born he sadly said good bye to my boobs for a couple yrs.
Sakura-Single student mom to 2 sweet,wonderful girls, Born 8/01/04 & DD#2 born 10/20/07

Ebay Feedback
&TBW feedback username: Cherryblsm
cherryblsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #13
Priscella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I never felt comfortable with my breast in the first place. They were really never something that turned me on. So nothing really much changed just because I was breastfeeding. But when I am in the mood for it, I like it. Its sorta like, we don't not have sex, because it reminds me of my baby coming out, KWIM. But at the beginning were they are really sensitive, I don't like them to be touched. But after a couple months that all goes away, and they returned to normal.

The female body has two functions, mothering and sexuality. And that is how nature intended it to be. How ever you feel is just fine, and normal. Just be confident and comfortable in both aspect of it, and things will fall into place.
Doula and CBE In Training (CBI)
Priscella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #14
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, IMO they were never off limits. But The Hubby has this fifthgrader icky factor where he's freaked out that he'll get some BM on him so he won't touch them at all while I BF
I have an overactive letdown and can't...umn....do the horizontal hello without squirting somewheres so I has to wear a bra
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #15
lyrikkblod
Registered Users

I know that when my DS was up to 6 mos, they were off limits totally, but later, when he nursed less often (now, actually, he's been weaned for 3 days @ 18mos!) my DH was allowed free reign again.
lyrikkblod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #16
Trin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

They are off limits.. It just ruins the mood. I keep a bra on...
Trin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #17
amyvolskd
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Off limits while nursing and it is very hard for both of us.

The other night I did not have a bra on, never was a problem with the other two, and I leaked ALL OVER the bed. So, not only are they off limits I have to wear a bra.

So, now I am off to find a little nicer nursing bra!

Married to the love of my life since 8/14/93 SAHM Mom to E 2/26/01, D 12/30/03 & Lawson 1/22/08
amyvolskd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #18
LnJmommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

not a tmi at all. With my first I leaked so much that I lived in a bra until 2 weeks after she weaned. With my 2nd it was about the same. My ex wasn't thrilled with getting covered with milk either. This time around has been totally different. Boobs are not off limits. He knows what he can and can't do if he doesn't want a face full of milk. HTH
Old 04-04-2008, 09:47 AM   #19
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to say, mine are not off limits unless they are sore. From day one, I told him that as long as they weren't hurting, he could have at them. For the first 6 months, he would just ask before hand. Now that DS is closing in on a year, they are fine. And this may be TMI but DH actually likes the little bit of BM that comes out. He says it is sweet. Hopefully that means that he will want to keep getting me pregnant so that I will lactate!
Old 04-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #20
racha710
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have to say that mine are currently off limits, pregnancy just made them huge & Heavy & now nursing they just leak constantly (well it seems like it), so I really can't go too long without a bra on. With DS, around 6 months it changed a bit when we introduced solids, so we will have to see about this time around.