Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
i may never sleep again

this baby waits until i turn out the lights and close my eyes to start playing in there. she rolls, flips, kicks, punches, elbows. etc. I can lay in bed for a couple hours winding down in the evening reading or watching tv. the second i decide to sleep its over! i got 2 hours last night and 2 more this morning after dh went to work, before my dog woke me up. he gets ansy in the mornings as soon as he knows i "should" be awake and does the job for me if i havent roused. he climbs in bed with me once DH leaves and precedes to harass me when he is done sleeping. i then got a call from a telemarketer, automated of course, at 8:30 am, alerting me that if i am between the ages of 45 and 65 they would like to talk to me about burial options. are you kidding? and DH wonders why i leave the ringer on silent 95% of the time. so between DHs alarm, the phone, baby, and dog, I may as well stick to daytime napping... but just look at these faces... how can you be angry?

mommy to bella rose born fourth of july
stocking our etsy constantly
amberlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: i may never sleep again

That totally stinks! I had the same thing with Noah at night but this baby is much more mellow so far - plus the placenta's on the front so I don't feel as much as I did with him. Sleep is sooo important when you're preggo and already cranky! Hope you can get some zzz's soon!!
JESSY - wife to Dave and mom to Noah (1-19-06) and Brady (7-16-08)

Jessy&Noah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

i know exactly how you feel. I thought I would never feel this baby move (my placenta is anterior (infront)) but now all of the sudden he is kicking me and playing with my bladder all night long. I dont get naps with 4 other kiddos so I am exhausted and ready to pass out by the time dh gets home.
Melissa, single mom of 5 and a little one due in March
SAHM to Arri(13), Kesi(11), N'tan(9), Sami (6)and Ethan(4)
clothdiapering ~ non-vaxing ~ babywearing ~ SAHM
ISO GMS & Wool:
Shyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

I feel your pain. I have a siamese cat that decides that when i roll over it's time to get up and does that meow that siamese cats are well known for. Right before i go to sleep little martin is kicking/moving like a champ to the point where you can see it from the outside. Are you drinking/eating before bed because i notice about an hour or less after i eat little martin starts kicking like crazy. I'm on meds that i have to take before bed otherwise i would totally exclude the late night food and drink.
Emily partner in crime to Martin :: mama to gavin 3/02 and Martin 7/08 Sylvia 3-3-11 Theodore 6/20/13 Expecting a new little bean in June 2014
angel baby 12/25/09
missemily is offline   Reply With Quote