Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-06-2008, 01:41 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Preggo Dreams

Hey ladies,
I had a dream last night that Elvis (yes, Presley) was my boyfriend. BTW- not the cute young Elvis, but the older, heavy Elvis. Anyway, in my dream we had this profound connection and just understood each other! I laugh every time I think about this dream (it's been several times today). Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share some of your craziest preggo dreams (especially since it's one of our less physical side-effects)!

Kristy Mom to 2 beautiful girls Analiese (11/6/06), and Genevieve (8/14/08)
kristeneileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Preggo Dreams

I dreamt I walked outside with no shirt on--which wasn't an issue--but when the light hit my stomach I could see the baby inside. He/she looked up at me, smiled, waved and sucked its thumb.
When I woke up, I was mad because I didn't ask it to open the legs and let me see if we were having a boy or girl!
8 years with my Hubby. Finally a SAHM to 5 yo DS and 22 month old DD and brand new DD
MamaEli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Preggo Dreams

Hmmm...I have had several. Some funny and some a bit disturbing. (be forewarned!)

I had a dream that the baby was pressing so hard against my stomach that I could see the shape of her face coming through my skin.

Then once I dreamed I had a "neanderthal baby" with a big brow and small body but no arms or legs. Somehow I was ok with this until we went to my mom's house and she pointed out that he was missin his limbs and probably wouldn't grow any ever. (I m/c this one at 12 weeks)

I had this weird dream about going into a bathroom with all of these showers running and a single toilet where there was a pool of running water my feet rested in while I was on the toilet. (Yes, I woke up in a puddle. )

Another time I gave birth to a mass that my mother hid from her cats in a box under her computer.

The silliest one was when *I* gave birth to an Asian looking baby and then DH took her and had lunch on the ceiling with his new Asian wife. We're not polygamists (or good spellers) in real life, but obviously we were in this dream. I woke up mad at DH for not inviting me to have lunch on the ceiling.
Melissa-Wife, mother to DS 4/02 and DD 4/07, DS 7/08 DD 7/13
ISO: my lost shaker of salt

Last edited by mcpforever; 04-06-2008 at 09:33 PM.
mcpforever is offline   Reply With Quote