Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: Jwugrad
My Mood:
Thought it was "it" last night

OMG. I had contractions that started in my back, and like a wave, radiated to my front. They were SO strong. To top it all off, DS had a night terror, so I was in his room trying to comfort him and not die at the same time. (LOL) I was bracing myself against the wall, and talking to him in between contractions.

My husband was thisclose to calling 911 for me (he got a little freaked out), but I reminded him that its all normal and we only live 4 minutes from the hospital.

We stayed up timing them until after 3, when I finally fell asleep. I just have the super duper annoying BHs ones now, and go in for my 39 week appointment tomorrow. I was already a 3 and 60%, I SWEAR I have got to be WAY more than that based off of those contractions. LOL (I know its not likely, but a girl can dream, right?)

Gail - WAHM behind Bright Life Toys
Bright_Life_Toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Thought it was "it" last night

Girl I so know how you feel!! Sat night I was woken up at 12am (guess it was really Sunday morning huh) with hard contractions that were between 3 and 5 minutes apart. They lasted all freakin night. I got in a warm tub, layed on my side, switched to my other side - nothing took them away. Then at 5:30am I finally got exhausted enough and fell asleep through them for 30 frickin minutes and was woken back up by them. However at 6am they weren't as consistant and eventually throughout the day they went away!! I was so grumpy (hence my mood) and still am. I still have contractions all day everyday but they aren't consistant. Hopefully all the freakin walking I did today (walked all over ToysRus and Target!) will put me into labor this time for real. Good luck momma - I only have 10 days till my scheduled csection too but I"m hoping to go sooner!
Ericka - Homeschooling Mom to Will (8/02), Aiden (1/04),Andrew (8/05) Zachary (4/08)
sprout18 is offline   Reply With Quote