Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2006, 12:37 PM   #11
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need some prayers and good thoughts

I know you've already left, but I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you!

Advertisement

togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 01:55 PM   #12
lovemygirls
Registered Users
seller

I'm praying to for you!!

Ginger
lovemygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:40 PM   #13
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemygirls
I'm praying to for you!!
me too, hope all went well.
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:25 PM   #14
Shaysbabygirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So, I was there FOREVER! ugh. there is a sac and a yolk sac, no fetal pole, nothing. I'm measuring 5wks3days, which would mean that I got my positive test 2-3 days after Ovulation. The doctors are saying that it could just be too early, blah blah blah, but we didn't even do anything after the 7th of August, so for me to ovulate on the 14th, would just be impossible. I got my positive test on the 17th, and then all the rest of them on the 18th, and I had implantation spotting on the 14th (the day of "ovulation" by u/s measurements)

Anyway, I'm CONVINCED that this is NOT happening. why won't they listen to me. I'm supposed to go back in 2 weeks. FOR WHAT! I just want it over with....

so, whatever..... they want me back in 2 weeks, but I just know that there's no way I can be only 5wks3days. I have known since I was 3wks4days, which means I would have known since I was only 2-3 days past ovulation....

anyway, so I guess it's a sit and wait for the m/c to occur. I want to talk to my doc. Do people NOT listen to mother's intuition anymore? I know there's no baby, I don't want to drag it out for another 2 weeks, or worse, hemmorage in the middle of class or a test....

oh, but my cervix is closed and long....

blah. sorry to be such a downer. I had a blood test at 5wks1day that showed me to be exactly (or as close to exact as possible) 5wks1day. So 1 1/2 weeks later, for u/s to only show 5wks3days, is just about the time i lost my nausea and such! I have no patients right now for my daughters, I have 3 big hard tests to take next week, and I really don't want to start bleeding in the middle of them. I have really REALLY heavy and aweful periods anyway, I would hate to know how this one is going to be.

anyway, I just wanted to update you all!

Thanks for the hugs and prayers!
Old 09-07-2006, 04:54 PM   #15
mom_of_3g_1b
Registered Users
seller

(((Hugs))). I am sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for. Is there anyway to contact your doctor and get in earlier?
Old 09-07-2006, 05:34 PM   #16
EasterBun
Yarn Snob
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry this is happening
EasterBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:45 PM   #17
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

I'm sorry.
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:09 PM   #18
hfitz5051
Let the rabbits wear glasses!
seller

My Mood:

Old 09-08-2006, 06:10 AM   #19
Willys Woolies
Registered Users

I'm sorry hun! I've been down this road before and it's such an emotional one. I, like you, just wanted it to be over...they made me wait a couple of weeks too to see if my body would miscarry on it's own and it did not. Some people do not, your body doesn't realize that it needs to. I ended up going in for a d&c and believe me, at that point, I was more than happy to be put out and have it overwith...the emotions at that point had just run me down completely. There is an overwhelming need to have it overwith and to move on, I understand, but unfortunately, it's not something that will be taken care of quickly. It's better for your body if your body takes care of it itself...that's why the doctors have asked you to wait and come back in 2 weeks. I was actually much further along in weeks than you when I found out. I didn't find out until I went to my 12 week first visit that there was something wrong (no hb) and they told me to come back in 2 weeks....again no hb, then it was blood work every other day for a week to measure my levels even though the doctor was pretty sure from the us that it was a blighted ovum. I was about 17 weeks into the whole thing when I finally had my D&C. It's so hard....I am here for you...you are welcome to PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to.

Hugs! I'm hear for ya!
Willys Woolies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:48 PM   #20
~Stephanie~
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm so sorry you are going through this now. This happened to me over a year ago... went in for ultransound at 6 wks 4 days and was only estimated at 5 wks 2 days with no fetal pole, only gestational sac and egg sac. They also had me wait for two weeks and have a repeat ultrasound which showed the sac had doubled in size, but still no baby.

I decided on the advice of my doctor to miscarry on my own, At around the 12 week mark, I hemhoraged and needed an emergency D&C complete with blood transfusions and a three day stay in the hospital. If you really would rather have the d&c then your doctor should listen to you and respect your wishes.

I've had a total of five miscarriages so I know the emotions that go along with it all. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray for your healing both physically and emotionally.
Mommy to Cameron (8) Isabel (6) Parker (4) and Wyatt just turned 1! Expecting baby #5 on October 17th, 2008.
~Stephanie~ is offline   Reply With Quote