Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2006, 08:10 PM   #1
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

BEYOND frustrated and right passed TICKED OFF too!!

I participated in a swap (on another board) the ship by date was exactly one week ago. yesterday there was a post stating that the host was shipping what wipes she had and anyone who hadn't paid return shipping or wipes she hasn't recieved yet would not get wipes and any wipes she recieved she was donating to a charity.

OK, so in the orgonal post there was no alternate ship by date for canadian mamas, just the one date to ship by. I am in canada and i try my best to get my things out before the ship by date if i can but for sure by the ship by date. in this case i got my package shipped a day or two early (it was a busy week i can't remember) shipping to and from canada takes at least 2 weeks usually close to three in my experience ('m waiting on stuff sent 3.5 weeks ago) i usually don't sweat it untill its been 4 or more weeks. the host pm'd me telling me that i wouldn't be recieving any wipes as she hasn't recieved any wipes from me.

I asked her to mark the package 'return to sender' and drop them in the mail as i can't afford to be out those wipes!! the package will be post marked and i have a reciept (sp?) i just have to go threw my files. she also said she would be leaving neg feedback.

this so not fair. i pm'd her ad told he ri shipped and am in canada and it would probley be a week yet but she refuses to wait. what do i do? i will hold off on leaving her feedback untill i recieve my returned package and then will probley leave a neutral feedback but as for me recieving a neg? what would you do in this situation?

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
mom_of_3g_1b
Registered Users
seller

Re: BEYOND frustrated and right passed TICKED OFF too!!

Could you pm a moderator about it? I think she has so be considerate of the longer shipping especially if you sent if before the ship by date.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:11 AM   #3
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

i think you should pm a mod also, thats not right, and you shouldnt be excluded form the swap or given a neg feedback, thats ridiculous! I hope it gets worked out mama
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:10 AM   #4
Shay
Banned

I think what she is doing is very wrong. She should have stated that Canadian moms would have to mail early. There is no way you deserve neg feedback.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 07:24 AM   #5
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ditto the mod. pm the mod.
togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 07:35 AM   #6
Gavin&Brent'sMommy
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

omg that's so not cool, I agree PM a mod or even admin, it's not fair AT ALL
Old 09-08-2006, 10:03 AM   #7
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

thanks guys, others in the swap that i have swapped with before are sticking up for me too, the mail has been ridculously slow lately!!!! if my package get to here to her today i am included but it would figure hey would show up monday! i will pm a mod later today ince i hear back from her about when she is shipping
Old 09-08-2006, 10:34 AM   #8
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That really stinks Jamie. Did she have it included in the OP that she was going to ship by a certain date and all the reprecussions that would follow for those who's wipes were not there by then? If not I find it highly unfair to just throw that out there last minute. I can completly understand being ready to ship stuff and get it out of your house, but you can't just make up new dates along the way...especially if you as a swap host haven't covered your bases initially. It was competly up to her to set a different day for Canadian mama's to ship...and if she didn't then she really needs to wait before she ships. Plus, she has absolutly no right to donate your wipes if you are asking for them back and you shipped in time.

I would wait on the feedback too. Contact a mod and see if they agree but I don't think you deserve negative feedback in this situation. I would most definitly be leaving at least Nuetral feedback for this mama. If I didn't get my wipes back or a new pack of wipes I would be leaving negative feedback.

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:35 AM   #9
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

Wow... I know it sounds like things are resolving itself but I'd be way passed ticked off too... actually, right down to flippin' and hoppin' mad! That's not right to threaten neg feedback like that. Will you keep your feedback as neutral because of her threat?
Old 09-08-2006, 12:40 PM   #10
CarrieMF
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would hold off giving feedback until she does. If she does give negative, imo she deserves negative right back and you can explain that you shipped by ship date but host changed the rules.

She has no right to donate your stuff or anyone else's stuff.