Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-13-2008, 11:52 AM   #1
babyholic
Registered Users

Baby kicks hubby

This is one of the parts I love about pregnancy, when the baby can interact with daddy and kick him in his sleep, too!

This time, it's not really my hubby's baby as I am a surrogate, but since the baby initiated contact, hubby was cute and played with baby some.

This little one is so strong, she nearly kicks a hole in my tummy! lol

Are any of ya'll having the same experiences?

Advertisement

Old 04-13-2008, 12:07 PM   #2
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby kicks hubby

Not yet, but only because we have a king size bed and we have a toddler in between us and I surround myself with pillows.

When I was pregnant with DD we were in FULL size bed (blech) and DD would kick him all night. He woke up one night and said "that is really annoying" OH NO HE DIDNT! LOL I was like "how do you think *I* feel" he shut up, and never said anything again.

This kid stops moving as soon as DH tries to feel.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:15 PM   #3
amberlina
Registered Users

My Mood:

she stopped moving when he would try to feel for the longest time. which made me sound crazy... like "i swear she was just doing acrobatics in there!" but then we were watching a movie about a week or so ago and i had him put my hand on my belly, as her movements have expanded to anytime, instead of just when im laying down, and she started going even more nuts, like knocking your hand around and you could see my belly sorta bouncing. it was really exciting, he was so overwhelmed... now when he touches my belly she almost always moves around. sometimes she will come out of her relaxing pose just to kick at our hands...

i put my belly on him when i sleep, and she kicks at him, but he sleeps like the dead so he doesnt notice we have a full size bed and have a dog who thinks hes the first baby so sometimes it gets crowded up there... so i guess its good he sleeps so heavy...
Old 04-14-2008, 11:26 AM   #4
babyholic
Registered Users

Hehe, Amberlina, my hubby sleeps like the dead, too! He only notices the kicking if baby is moving before he falls asleep. I always lay my tummy up against him. =) He has a really loud, strong heartbeat. I think the baby likes it. =)