Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-08-2006, 06:08 PM   #1
Unhappy WWYD? *UPDATE*

** So it has now been a month since my trade and still no diapers I'm hesitant to leave neg. feedback only because if she HASN'T sent them yet and sees my feedback, I'd be afraid she'd not send them even if she had still intended to do so. Should I go ahead with the neg. feedback or just keep waiting?

I'm so torn about an issue and I need some advice.

It's been 3+ weeks now since I did a trade with a mama and I still odn't have my dipes. She hasn't returned my PM's or emails, but hasn't had access to her computer because she moved I think. She was on DS on the 28th, 10 days after our trade, and appologized to anyone that had deals with her and that she would be sending the stuff soon. I still have nothing. I know there are some issues going on at home, but how long do I wait to leave FB? Do I even leave FB or chalk it up as a loss? I sent her a dipe worth $20+ that she has had since Aug 24th. and I have nothing

WWYD in my situation?

Last edited by tararaboomdeea; 09-16-2006 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Update
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:16 PM   #2
No Longer Here
My Mood:

i'm sorry mama, maybe give it 1 more week and see if shes coming online or not, mark your pm read receipt too.
i hope your diapers come, this is why trades scare me, i try and trust but these stories make me very scared, its not right to take someones item from their child and not hold up your end
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:58 PM   #3

Send a PM with read receipt and email (through the profile page)--

I hope you get your diapers though and you don't have to do anything more. That said, for me three weeks-- maybe a month is my max. I just left negative feedback for the first time (anywhere!).
MamaMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:54 PM   #4
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right

ill try PMing and emailing her one last time
tell her youd leave neg FB if not acknoweledge your PMs/emails
SAHM to David (5) ; wife to my sweetie. Praise the Lord
sorry Im not around as I use to be
Old DS Feedback DP Feedback action NOW!!
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:43 PM   #5

tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:55 PM   #6
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
My Mood:

I say it's according to who it is. IF it is a mama who is well known on DS and always sticks up with her transactions I would give it a while because Crap happens and I know there have been times that Gracie's been sick and in the hospital and that would be the only thing on my mind. If it is a newer person or someone who already has a bit of bad fb i would be more reluctant to wait. JMO though.
Crystal, Christian SAHM to Elijah(9) Faith(8) & Gracie(11/15/05) Wife to Jeremiah
I do CUSTOM EMBROIDERY! My customs list is clear so fast turn around time!
cowmommy is offline   Reply With Quote