Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #91
nomadicmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: New Ad Implementation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea View Post
I'm here to help!

Looks good to me, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Your siggy looks fine here mama.
I don't have the ads blocked, and I can see that the siggie is messed up. So sorry mama, I know that would drive me crazy too!

Advertisement

nomadicmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:11 PM   #92
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
me too, it is making my screen smaller and added a ton of white/blank area to the right side.

I see stupid ads at the top and to the right ! They are Ads by GLAM ! They are making my screen smaller too and its super annoying !
Old 04-16-2008, 05:08 AM   #93
Jenifer
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Your siggy looks fine here mama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea View Post
I'm here to help!

Looks good to me, too.
no kidding!!! thats bc neither of you see the adds.. for the rest of us that do it messes our siggies up! please make it go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie K View Post
I've got FF with adblock plus and I still see the ads. My screen is either all squished to the left...or stretched out so that I have to scroll back and forth. I've never had this issue before and honestly, I don't like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianamom*2 View Post
I see stupid ads at the top and to the right ! They are Ads by GLAM ! They are making my screen smaller too and its super annoying !

i am using ff and just installed the newest version of ad block and im still seing the one on the right column.
i hate it.. it is making my screen smaller too, can this be moved to the top bar? or removed for longtime members? i have been here for along time, i never comment on your guys' adds or rules, but this is super annoying to me. they are poping up when im not even rolling over them...
Jenifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:34 AM   #94
Julie K
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenifer View Post

i am using ff and just installed the newest version of ad block and im still seing the one on the right column.
i hate it.. it is making my screen smaller too, can this be moved to the top bar? or removed for longtime members? i have been here for along time, i never comment on your guys' adds or rules, but this is super annoying to me. they are poping up when im not even rolling over them...
I agree 100%. I've been here a long time - don't partake in the drama or any of that. I hate how its making my screen look.
Julie K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:32 AM   #95
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenifer View Post
no kidding!!! thats bc neither of you see the adds.. for the rest of us that do it messes our siggies up! please make it go away.

We have the newest of FF too. I have ads at the top and the right !
Old 04-16-2008, 08:00 AM   #96
Lee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie K View Post
I agree 100%. I've been here a long time - don't partake in the drama or any of that. I hate how its making my screen look.
I have been viewing the site just like you see it for many weeks now. I see all ads by choice, so I can know what you all see in case there is a question. It doesn't seem annoying to me at all.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:15 AM   #97
Julie K
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I have been viewing the site just like you see it for many weeks now. I see all ads by choice, so I can know what you all see in case there is a question. It doesn't seem annoying to me at all.
Sorry, but I just don't like it...every thing's squished to one side and when all the other sites I view are "normal" it makes it hard to read this one, kwim?
Old 04-16-2008, 08:44 AM   #98
ravenonyx
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I said months ago that we were headed here. Not surprised.

A lot of people at the time said they would not pay to make ads go away. I wonder if that is still true or if they'll change their minds?

PS Lee, I'm looking for a job, so if you'd like any more ideas like paying per month to not look at ads or getting a "wagon", please let me know. I have a current resume
Old 04-16-2008, 08:46 AM   #99
Jenifer
Banned

My Mood:

ita with julie, it is throwing ppls siggies off to PPL that arent site supported, which is annoying and creates a gray area for what siggies are right and which are too long, its making it so when ppl post pics that would have fit in the old window, now i have to scroll side to side to see them... jmo.. but its an opinion none the less..
Jenifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:02 AM   #100
Julie K
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Please tell me I don't have to become a site supporter for my screen to look normal again. I have no extra money for that and will not for a long time.