Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-09-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
best way to list on FSOT

Ok I have gone though our stash and pulled out whats not working well for one reason or another. Im not sure how much of it I want to sell, however I was wondering this . . . Would it be best to list the pockets all in one post on the pockets board and then the other stuff in individual posts in their own sections or do it as a "lot" and individualy price things? I definetly have some pockets to get rid of, and a kissaluvs contour (whos size I don't remember GRR).

Anyway since I am relatively new to DS and have not done much shopping I don't know how to best go about this and am looking for some advice

Elisabeth mommy to Theodore 1-24-06 , Beatrice 12-13-07 and Juliet 10-6-10
widdletigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 08:38 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: best way to list on FSOT

You can list them under the appropriate category. I tend to look there first for what I'm looking for before I look under diaper lots.. but it takes more time to list that way and is harder to keep up with and edit when are sold..

I'd brose the FSOT and get a feel for it and then list.
mom to 4 little lions (7, 7, 5, 3)
mamagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 09:10 PM   #3
Registered Users

Either way...I check all the categories.

(But please, please, I beg of you...don't list everything under LOTS then put posts under the specific categories with links back to your LOTS thread. It drives me crazy to have my time wasted opening those when I've already seen the main thread.)
nuttymudder to Andrew, Owen, and Rebecca
monkeytoesmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 09:50 PM   #4
No Longer Here
My Mood:

go directly to diaperlots and post so you don't need to be allover the fsot.
I'd check the correct forums and see waht the items are going for and check the condition of your things, snap pictures of everything inside pictures and out fabric pitctures/ describe the condition, the elastic/snaps and velcro
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 09:58 PM   #5
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
My Mood:

OK here is what we mods say about this stuff as there is a lot of NO NO things that happen here.

1. You can post each type of diaper in each section but PLEASE try to keep them in one or two threads. Do not list each different diaper brand in a new thread like Ebay. LOL

2. You can put all of them into diaper lots IN ADDITION to your individual listings in the other areas.

3. DO NOT put LINKS ONLY that is a no no. It's ok to put links ONLY if you put the name of the item and some other info. Then they can click the link if the diaper(s) FS seem to be the right size/condition etc.

4. If you have 34 Pockets to sell DO NOT put them in diaper lots. Put them in pockets. Diaper lots is for ppl who have lots of different types & systems who want to put them in one place.

5. If you have other items (non diapering) try to place them in their respective catagories instead of in Diaper Lots. Diaper lots is for diapers. However, if you have a couple of odd items they can be put in DL but only if you have DIAPERS in the thread too.

6. Be sure you list any feedback you have at other places if you have any (like ebay, mdc, TBW etc)

7. Be sure to list the exact condition of the item and it's best to have pics. This allows buyers to buy things AS IS and AS SEEN. Be sure to have good pics that show wear and stains if there is any.

I think that's it....lmk if you have any ?'s and if I think of anything else I'll add it to this post.

Oh yeah.........NO ISO's IN THE FSOT!! LOL
Alyssa ~ Ebay FB ~ Old DS FB

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote