Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #1
mom to G&J
Registered Users
My Mood:
Question Can you help me with Hemp?

I just bought some pocket change diapers and they came with 2 inserts, one micro and one hemp. I have boiled the hemp inserts and they are all prepped and ready to go. The problem is that I am scared to use them. I have heard others talk about stink in Hemp. So far I have avoided major stink issues and would like to keep it that way.

My question is, do they really get stinky? I just bought some pocket diapers without inserts and would like to use the hemp ones. Give me all the bennefits of using the hemp

Any advice would be great!

Mary CDing, semi Crunchy Mommy to G 5 and J 2.
mom to G&J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Can you help me with Hemp?

Well I am fairly new to using hemp but so far I really like it. I have not had any stink issues yet. I love it because it holds a lot more them the micro and works great at night under my micro insert. I also like that they are not nearly as bulky. I just stuffed my DD's night time diaper and put 2 babykicks hemp and the BG micro on top of them and its not bulky at all. I also have one of HH hemp stuffing. It works great too but is a bit more bulky. Over all I am sold and plan to buy me some more soon.
Abbie DH DD Lizzie 3.5 yrs: DS 2 Years

eBay feedback
Lizzies_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote