Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #1
marcosmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Northern NY mamas?

I know there are a few of you out there! DH and I are moving to Black River (just east of Watertown) this summer and I'd love to make some connections with other mamas in the area before we move.

Advertisement

Old 04-22-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
catanded
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Northern NY mamas?

Yeah! I grew up in Watertown! I miss it . I don't live there now but we're there quite frequently to visit my family. I'll totally drop you a pm next time we're headed up there (from MD). If you've got any questions or need any help just let me know!!!!
catanded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:41 PM   #3
marcosmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks mama!
Old 05-01-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
kotero
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm at Fort Drum...a hop, skip and a jump from Black River. A couple other mamas and I are chatting about getting together. So pm me if you have any questions. And I'm not just military, I'm also a North Country native so I can (and love to) spout off all kinds of info about Northern NY.

IDDDDDSO: Rainbow Spectrum, Leopard Latte, London
kotero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:40 AM   #5
marcosmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotero View Post
I'm at Fort Drum...a hop, skip and a jump from Black River. A couple other mamas and I are chatting about getting together. So pm me if you have any questions. And I'm not just military, I'm also a North Country native so I can (and love to) spout off all kinds of info about Northern NY.
Thanks mama! I'm not a north country native myself, but I am familar with the area. I grew up south of Rochester, but spent a lot of summers in Alex bay. My dh is going to be stationed at Drum too. I really love the area and can't wait to move there!

Last edited by marcosmommy; 05-04-2008 at 08:42 AM.
marcosmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #6
Deanner03
"Life's tough. Get a helmet."
seller

My Mood:

I'm from up by the Qc border!!!!!!!! I work in Malone!!! CottonMama is from Ogdensburg, and I think she has a store.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #7
Deanner03
seller

My Mood:

So where are all you NNY mamas? I know there are more of us than THIS!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #8
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know there's another mama in Massena too, I was chatting with her a couple weeks ago. We are REALLY hoping that this summer when they do a bunch of northern transfers we'll get up there. We've waited over 5 1/2 years and it's time to come home! So maybe I'll be a NNY mama this summer!

Free Crochet Longies Instructions Here
topazdodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #9
Deanner03
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by topazdodge View Post
I know there's another mama in Massena too, I was chatting with her a couple weeks ago. We are REALLY hoping that this summer when they do a bunch of northern transfers we'll get up there. We've waited over 5 1/2 years and it's time to come home! So maybe I'll be a NNY mama this summer!
Where's the Massena mama???? I'm not far from there!!!!!!!!!! I go there to do grocery shopping a lot of weekends!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #10
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Let me check back in my enormous pm inbox. BRB.

Free Crochet Longies Instructions Here
topazdodge is offline   Reply With Quote