Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2006, 09:54 AM   #11
Fuzzi Fannies Creations
Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers
seller

My Mood:
Re: NO bleeding today!

Ohh.. I seee.. hehe I hate wating too.. just and fyi.. cervical position is not always high and closed when your prego.. it can be alll over.. the best is to see if it is lavender... versus pink.. ( not sure if you can see that lol.. maybe dh can help.. hehehe )

Good luck mama.. your symptoms sound all right!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegans_mommy
I have every single symptom in the book and I could get a blood test but it's $20 for an office visit and I can just simply wait for a urine test for cheaper as opposed to waiting a few days for a blood test and my time and gas and stress, etc. KWIM? I hate getting them done LOL

My symptoms:

heavy/full and achy/cramping uterus (for over a week now)
pulled ligaments at least 2 times standing up and coughing another time
super tired
peeing constantly
sore nipples
nausea that comes and goes
and the one that I am watching the most for AF is a high closed uterus. it's so high up now I can barely reach it.

Advertisement

Old 09-11-2006, 09:57 AM   #12
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzi Fannies Creations
Ohh.. I seee.. hehe I hate wating too.. just and fyi.. cervical position is not always high and closed when your prego.. it can be alll over.. the best is to see if it is lavender... versus pink.. ( not sure if you can see that lol.. maybe dh can help.. hehehe )

Good luck mama.. your symptoms sound all right!!
Ya, I am sure he'd be happy to help But not sure if he can even then. Seems too difficult without a speculum. I dunno, I may go just ask the doc for a check and put myself out of my misery
Old 09-11-2006, 09:58 AM   #13
Fuzzi Fannies Creations
Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegans_mommy
Ya, I am sure he'd be happy to help But not sure if he can even then. Seems too difficult without a speculum. I dunno, I may go just ask the doc for a check and put myself out of my misery

At least then you won't have to guess if its a line or not
Old 09-11-2006, 10:06 AM   #14
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzi Fannies Creations
At least then you won't have to guess if its a line or not
True, I am just so impatient and I am sure he won't be able to get me in today so I guess another day. But I may just do that if he can tell by just the color Too bad that "things" outside in that area don't turn blue too! be much easier than POAS!
Old 09-11-2006, 10:15 AM   #15
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

My OB is not in! Anyway, I am waiting for the nurse to call me back and I am playing stupid about my suspicions I just simply left a message that said I am having tenderness in my abdominal area and some spotting and it's not normal for AF
Old 09-11-2006, 12:40 PM   #16
tillers72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good luck mama! 6 kiddos, how do you keep up with everything? I know that my pregnancies are hard on my body, and I love being pregnant, but I don't know how you mamas with so many manage to keep up the house, and keep up with all the kiddos! I hope you get a BFP from the doc!!!

**we are now in Central Illinois and getting adjusted!**
tillers72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 12:50 PM   #17
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Well, I currently have 4 and 1 guardian angel but 5 sounds comfortable to me I am currently downsizing/eliminating my home business to just take on my kids exclusively and that is fine by me too

Anywhoo ladies, my OB's office called back and I cannot get in today and he's booked this week and even if he can fit me in by some slim chance sometime this week, I will have nobody to watch my boys and they will not sit by themselves while my innerds are being checked

I so hope he can fit me in tomorrow (by his permission only) for tomorrow since brian has another day off and that is it until next week so I may have to wait a week anyway and by that time, I am fairly sure I will know if we are expecting or not.

Gosh ladies, I will feel SO stupid around here if I turn up NOT PG after being so confident that I am here
Old 09-11-2006, 12:53 PM   #18
Lucky Child
AKA The Evil Twin
Formerly: rrandle
seller

My Mood:

we won't think your stupid if it turns out that way! LOL
GL! Don't know how you're being so patient...
Old 09-11-2006, 12:58 PM   #19
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrandle
we won't think your stupid if it turns out that way! LOL
GL! Don't know how you're being so patient...
Thank you

And I am NOT being patient! If I told you what I have been doing or obsessing like around here you'd have me committed
Old 09-12-2006, 07:22 AM   #20
ahava'smama
Registered Users

any update?