View Poll Results: If you are nursing, What is your cup size?
A 11 4.01%
B 26 9.49%
C 33 12.04%
D 55 20.07%
DD/E 74 27.01%
F 32 11.68%
G 18 6.57%
H 9 3.28%
Bigger than H 16 5.84%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-21-2008, 10:06 PM   #21
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: What is your cup size?

I am a c/d, i didn't change much even though i ebf. i don't mind since i am small boned..lol

Advertisement

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #22
mythreemonkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, I'm glad it's not just me!! I was a full C before I ever got pg. I was 19 when I got pg with dd#1, weighed 120. I gained 60lbs with her and went up to an uncomfortably snug D, probably should have gone to a DD, and I did while nursing. At first I couldn't even wear a bra they were so HUGELY engorged!! That is what happened with the other two. Then I settle down to a full C or small D, which is where I am at now with nursing ds for almost 4 months. Then when I am done, they shrink to a pancake-like small C! Lefty is always almost a half cup bigger than righty, whether I am nursing or not. I looked in the mirror when I was getting in the shower this AM and just sighed. They are already drooping and flattening out!! No bra is made to hold up jelly pancake boobs, so there is always a gap at the top of the cup. It really stinks!

Dh has no problem with getting them perked back up after this lo is done BFing. Our bank account says different! It would be nice to have them pointing straight ahead again, instead of down at the floor!
Old 04-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #23
srfbluemama
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I'm a C right now (we're only nursing a few times a day now) but back in the beginning I was DD. I hate bra shopping. It's so hard to find anything that fits right (and it doesn't help that I'm really lopsided, either).
Old 04-21-2008, 10:37 PM   #24
*Eva*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I just had my DS last Wed and at the moment I'm pretty sure I'm a 34D b/c my 34C nursing bras are really really tight. At the moment I'm wearing those cami's w/ the built in bra b/c they're the only thing that's comfortable at the moment.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #25
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dd2 is now about 14 1/2 mo and I am b/w a B & C. Haven't measured in a long time & I've lost a lot of weight, so my size changes frequently.

Free Crochet Longies Instructions Here
topazdodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:17 PM   #26
Smidgerooski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionnecherub View Post
I am frustrated with all of the nursing bras and tops out there. Its like everything is designed for smaller chested women. It just seems like most breastfeeding women should be bigger than the average C Especially the large and extra large mamas out there (like me ).

I am just going to have to invent a nursing garment that actually works

ETA: I didnt mean to offend those mamas that are a "C"... I wish I was, it would make jogging alot easier
I totally agree! I'm a 40F...yowza! I LOVE my Anita bras
Smidgerooski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:29 PM   #27
mikoto127
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not nursing anymore, but when I was, I was a 36 G, and now I am down to a 36 F cup (though I can get away with buying a 38 DD from Victoria's Secret, and having it taken in so it is more of a 36 than the 38). OH, Victoria's Secret even has nursing bra's now, but only on their website.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #28
mclaybrook
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I almost chose "A".. and I would have been the only one..
I've been a full B for the last two years or so because I was pregnant and then nursing my DD. She just weaned last month (not by choice ) and now I'm feeling quite flat. I'd say that I'm a 36 almost B now. Must be time to get pregnant again!!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:52 PM   #29
selinajean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionnecherub View Post
I am frustrated with all of the nursing bras and tops out there. Its like everything is designed for smaller chested women. It just seems like most breastfeeding women should be bigger than the average C Especially the large and extra large mamas out there (like me ).

I am just going to have to invent a nursing garment that actually works

ETA: I didnt mean to offend those mamas that are a "C"... I wish I was, it would make jogging alot easier

Let's trade shopping areas! I was a 30DD after Nick was born and now I'm back down to my usual A/B cup. I can not find nursing bras small enough. Everything here is huge. I like to wear them as hats!

Haha I am the only A cup. Oh well, the big chest looked funny on me. I only weigh about 100lbs so it didn't quite suit me. They looked fake and they hurt my back.

NickNaks - Become a Fan on Facebook for news and updates.
Grand Opening coming soon! Use earlybird20 for 20% off until the grand opening bash!
Also on dotCA!

Last edited by selinajean; 04-21-2008 at 11:56 PM.
selinajean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:03 AM   #30
tessa1002
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by selinajean View Post
Let's trade shopping areas! I was a 30DD after Nick was born and now I'm back down to my usual A/B cup. I can not find nursing bras small enough. Everything here is huge. I like to wear them as hats!

Haha I am the only A cup. Oh well, the big chest looked funny on me. I only weigh about 100lbs so it didn't quite suit me. They looked fake and they hurt my back.
Mama I have come to join you in the A cup "group"! I also wear most bras as hats!
tessa1002 is offline   Reply With Quote