Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #1
eduprey85
Registered Users
seller

How Is this fit?? Pics added*

I had posted about this in the past bit here is DS in a SMALL frog print today and the others were about a month ago...What do you think??

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34...5/P1010696.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34.../fuzzibunz.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34...fuzzibunz2.jpg

OK here is my fluff I received today:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40379

BUT the Mediums are too big!!!!!! Oh NO! I figured so when everyone said to order smalls for DS when he can still fit in smalls on ALMOST the smallest setting for snaps...still when reading the measurements Mediums seemed ok, well they're too big and if DS poops, it's sure to run out the leg holes and the diaper is practically up to his chin (not really but you know...it's big!)

SO, I need smalls, and I'm upset, should I sell them and buy smalls??? OR should I keep them for when DS needs mediums and just buy smalls now?! Ugh man, so much for using them now!!

Advertisement

Last edited by eduprey85; 09-11-2006 at 04:43 PM.
eduprey85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:44 PM   #2
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Re: I Have a Problem!!!

well from your other post you said that you couldnt afford a whole new stash so you may be better off selling them and getting smalls....

im sorry that they dont fit its such a bummer!
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:48 PM   #3
Mommy2Cadence
Registered Users
seller
seller

If you can afford it I'd say buy smalls, especially with the price of fb I would try and hold onto the till they fit. But if you can't afford smalls without selling the mediums, then I guess you have to sell. My dd can't even fit into mediums cause her thigh is only 9in.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
eduprey85
Registered Users
seller

YEah that's what I worry about with DS, when he grows he seems to get longer but not fatter...so I think he'll last in smalls for a while...

I guess I could possibly talk to Jennifer at Parent Naturally and ask if it's possible if I exchange them for smalls...if that's possible...then just worry about buying mediums when I have to...
Old 09-11-2006, 02:54 PM   #5
Monkeylunchkin
Registered Users
seller

Would parentnaturally.com maybe exchange the new medium diapers for smalls? Do they have a returns policy like that?

What I would do is sell the seconds and the ones you got from DS assuming you can get pretty much the same for them as you paid. I'd either try to exchange the new ones or hang on to them until your DS grows a bit.

Good luck
Old 09-11-2006, 02:55 PM   #6
tessa1002
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd definitely say buy the smalls if you can possibly afford it. If you don't you'll probably lose out, that is, unless you can find someone to pay full price for them.
tessa1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:59 PM   #7
masonite
Whip Crackin Wagon Driver!
seller

My Mood:

If it were possible (money wise), I'd keep the mediums and buy more smalls! But, if you are like me, and can't do that, I'd see if she can exchange them, or sell them, and buy smalls.

My son is really skinny for his age! He's barely into mediums (they are on the tightest setting), at 19 months! He'll definitely be in these until he PT's. I'm glad I didn't "size-up" like I was going to!! Mediums are perfect for him!
Old 09-11-2006, 03:11 PM   #8
eduprey85
Registered Users
seller

I called Jennifer hoping she can exchange them, I know orders are taking 2-3 weeks unfortunately, and I live 3 hrs from her, too bad I didn't know that she was near Atlanta when I was IN Atlanta like a week ago!!!! But it's ok )

Anyway, I sure hope she can exchange them, because at the rate he is growing he won't fit in mediums for a WHILE. Wow I didn't know they'd be so big!! DS cousin was wearing Mediums since he was 3 months I guess and I saw a picture of him in his bugs medium dipe and it fit very well...he was just a little chunkier than DS.

If I sell them, I might not get what I paid, and with the prices I'll have to pay more...so I'll sell the seconds diaper (I bought 1 med seconds, and 1 frog SMALL seconds *thankfully) and buy another froggy seconds in a small, or I'll get a festive one with 2 colors...hmm...

Hubby as also long and skinny as a baby, so if that's the case than SMALLs it is...

With that said, I have a Yellow/Blue FB Med. seconds that is about to go up on the FSOT if anyone wants it!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 03:15 PM   #9
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

My suggestion is to buy 1 small first, even if its used, to see how the fit is. The mediums may be too big, but what if you get all smalls and those are too small? I would hold onto those until you've tried a small for size, just in case. Then if the smalls are the fit you're needing, I would think about either selling the mediums or exchanging them for smalls. Just my
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 03:31 PM   #10
eduprey85
Registered Users
seller

I did try smalls first and they had a good fit, and he fits in smalls almost on the smallest setting for the thigh and fits the smallest setting for the waist, so I wasn't thinking when I bought these mediums!! So now we have 3 smalls and 12 mediums!!