Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #1
ILoveMyBoy
Registered Users

Rash Please Help

I am brand new to cder'ing. My DS has the worst rash ever and I am not sure what is causing it. It is bright red around his penis and he has a blister a couple inches above it. It gets worse when I use a CPF and a BSWW and gets much better with a fitted and Mother'ease Airfow cover. I was thinking it is the PUL in the BSWW but the Airflow is PUL too so that doesn't make sense. I don't think I've had them long enough to have buildup. I've had them less than 2 weeks. I used Tide detergent the first few days then switched to Purex Free. Not more than a teaspoon of detergent. This just started yesterday. Overnight I had him in a Sandy's and Airflow cover and his bottom was almost cleared up but them I put him in the PF and BSWW and it got really bad again so I know it has to do with that.

Any help would be apprecciated.

Terri

Advertisement

ILoveMyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 04:09 PM   #2
tigger15623
Registered Users
seller

Re: Rash Please Help

My daughter had something like that and it was a yeast infection i had to take her to the dr. but what caused it was her Formula she had a really really bad reaction to milk based and we are on soy now and everything is gone and the dr. medican he gave us help in 3 days hope this helps you out take care
Old 09-11-2006, 04:25 PM   #3
ILoveMyBoy
Registered Users

I am pretty sure it is not yeast though because when I put the fitted and ME Airflow on him it get much better. He has never had yeast so I am not sure, but would a different type of diaper make it better?

Terri
ILoveMyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 04:30 PM   #4
tigger15623
Registered Users
seller

For my daughter yeast it got better but never cleared up for me Fuzzi bunz and fitted help but prefolds did not I would suggest striping your diapers that make it worse just in cause and let them sun if you can hope you get it figured out if you need anything else i hope i can help