Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
oscarandbabys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Can Anyone Help Me Find A Nursing Bra?

Hey mamas im looking for some nursing bras. At the moment im a 36 dd. Im looking for for a wireless molded bra. I dont like the soft cup bras i dont want people seeing nursing pads and nipples and such

i bought one from motherhood but they dont go to dd so i bought the d and i dont think it will fit once my milk comes in. And the band was a little rough for me

any suggestions?

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
~Peach~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find A Nursing Bra?

I would recommend buying one that will fit once your milk comes in. I bought 6 38d nursing bras but when my milk came in i was in a size 38dd. Have you checked ebay or tried googling it?

Sakura Knit YYMN giveaway at 100 fans!
~Peach~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:39 PM   #3
oscarandbabys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yeah i wanted to wait till my milk came in, im worried cause this time around i have like NO milk with dd i had some milk in the later days of pregnancy so i am worried.

anyways i just thought it would be a good idea to buy some now and if i needed a different size once my milk came in then i would go out and buy some more.

I did google it but i seem to keep finding soft cup, no molded. AND i would prefer to try them on since some brands are a bit different
Old 04-24-2008, 05:20 AM   #4
walshsa1a
Registered Users

I lived in sleeping bras and tank bras for the first few weeks... Then did some more shopping. I thought Motherhood went up to E (which is the same as DD i think)... I know i'm bigger than a D and did buy some bras there in the beggining. Maybe your store was just out of Es?? I feel like every month or so my size changes slightly and i end up buying another bra in search of the perfect one.

Good luck!
walshsa1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:38 AM   #5
SubliminalDarkness
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

For one thing, not having milk before delivery is not indicative of a problem at all. Every pregnancy is different, so don't worry about that one at all.

I don't really know that I've ever seen a molded cup nursing bra in a larger size. I used nursing tanks and never had a problem with things being seen.... I used Lansinoh nursing pads, and they warmed up when you wore them and didn't stick out. And I don't care if people see the shape of my nipples when I stopped using nursing pads. Sorry, not a lot of help from me!
SubliminalDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:33 AM   #6
Katarzyna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I LOVED my Walmart ones, I got one just as an emergency and ended up getting 4 more!