Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2006, 07:42 PM   #1
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:
I HATE this (major vent)

I'm finally able to get on here with some peace and quiet.

I dont know what in the heck is wrong with me right now - but I'm like dealthy sick. Ive had a super high fever for over 24 hrs. now. Highest being over 104. Lowest being 101ish. It's 101.4 right now. I can barely stand up. Look straight. Sit up. Talk. Walk. Eat. Drink. You get my drift?

I went to the Dr. this afternoon. I so called "emergency appt" in which I WAITED for over an hour to even be seen. The nurse didnt even TAKE my temp. until I said "I told you I had a really high fever - arent you going to at least check?" and she looked at me like *I* was the moron.

I'm so beyond crampy it's painful to were I'm in tears. I dont remember that with Riley. It hurts to even breath!

The lame Dr. told me my uterus doesnt feel like an 8+ week uterus. They sent me for "stat" blood work. Which, the DUMB lady couldnt find a vein. Moved the needle all around. I hate that - and since I had such a fever getting 5-6 vials of blood taken was awful.

So, I have an emergency u/s tomorrow to see what is going on.

I dont have any pregnancy symptoms. I'm not nauseus. At all! And, I havent eaten a dang thing since this AM and it was like freeze dried pineapple. My boobs arent sore. I have no 'classic' preggo symptoms at all and for being 8+ weeks thats WEIRD!

So, I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I'm going back to lay down. DH and my Mom took the baby to get me some Schlotskys. Thats all that sounds good, and I probably wont be able to eat it.

Advertisement

Old 09-11-2006, 07:47 PM   #2
Shaysbabygirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I HATE this (major vent)

HUGS HUGS HUGS mama!
I'm not sick, but I am supposed to be 7 wks today, but when I was 6w3d, I had an emergency u/s that showed the sac and yolk sac to be 5w3d..... umm, ok... that would almost make me knowing I was pg, via positive pg tests (like....14 all together) before I was pregnant...
Anyway, so they tell me to relax, and I have to go back NEXT week for another u/s. I have bits of nausea, my boobs are KILLING me, BUT it's nothing ilke what I had with my girls. I have also had bleeding and some clotting.....
I'm SOOOO annoyed that we can't just figure out what is going on, like NOW!

Huge hugs to you!!!!!

Old 09-11-2006, 07:48 PM   #3
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I'm sorry girl, i hope you feel better soo and all is well wiht your peanut
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 07:48 PM   #4
jedibunni
Registered Users
seller

Jena! I don't know what to say.....just

I hope you feel better and get some answers ASAP!!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 07:51 PM   #5
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

I hope you are feeling better soon mama. When I miscarried, I stopped having symptoms at 7 weeks. I knew something was wrong at 13 weeks when I was still fitting comfortably into my size 6 jeans.

I hope it turns out well and sending to you!!
Old 09-11-2006, 07:54 PM   #6
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Ladies. I'll be sure and update after my u/s. It's at 2:30 PST

I just hate not knowing.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:57 PM   #7
Shaysbabygirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jena!
Did they tell you what your uterus felt like? When i asked she said 5-6 wks...

once again hugs, and I hope you feel better! Did they tell you anything about the fever and what to do?!? Tylenol doesn't work for me, AT ALL!

Hugs
Old 09-11-2006, 07:59 PM   #8
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaysbabygirls
Jena!
Did they tell you what your uterus felt like? When i asked she said 5-6 wks...

once again hugs, and I hope you feel better! Did they tell you anything about the fever and what to do?!? Tylenol doesn't work for me, AT ALL!

Hugs
No, I didnt ask. I was so annoyed with that Dr. and that office. It was my first time going. I miss my OLD Dr. We just switched insurance plans and this one SUCKS!

Tylenol brings it down but it doesnt do anything for my cramping, headache, body aches, etc...

Oh, and no they didnt say anything about what to do with the fever. Just a buncha fools. I need to find another Dr if this pregnancy continues. I wont go back there. I need a midwife.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:09 PM   #9
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

I'm sorry. I hope the u/s gives you some answers.

I don't really feel preggo either right now and I am supposed to be 7 weeks. I have a little nausea, and some tiredness but nothing unusual. I am paranoid I have lost the baby as I have had two miscarriages before.

update us as soon as you can. I will be thinking about you.

was that you OB??? what about a tubal pregnancy (is that what it is called)??? That could explain the cramping.

why couldn't they do the U/S right then??? GRRR, now I am getting irritated.
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:12 PM   #10
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane
I'm sorry. I hope the u/s gives you some answers.

I don't really feel preggo either right now and I am supposed to be 7 weeks. I have a little nausea, and some tiredness but nothing unusual. I am paranoid I have lost the baby as I have had two miscarriages before.

update us as soon as you can. I will be thinking about you.

was that you OB??? what about a tubal pregnancy (is that what it is called)??? That could explain the cramping.

why couldn't they do the U/S right then??? GRRR, now I am getting irritated.
he SAID a tubal (ectopic????) was possible and thats why he ordered the supposed "emergency" u/s. im irritated too.
and my cramping is mostly on one side....