Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #21
peanutsmama's Avatar
peanutsmama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 680
My Mood:
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannamarie View Post
Hm... and what's ENI?!
Ewe Need It. Such good smelling woolie wash!!

Advertisement

__________________
christie
momma to morgen olivia [12.13.07]
peanutsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:50 PM   #22
cornelia9805's Avatar
cornelia9805
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Central Coast of CA
Posts: 2,597
My Mood:
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

I really should be heading to bed too. I have spent way too long on here today.
__________________
~Erica~ Mama to 3 beautiful girls~12, 7 and 4 and our first boy~born at home 3/24/11
cornelia9805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:51 PM   #23
seannamarie's Avatar
seannamarie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 6,864
My Mood:
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSchnippy View Post
From Cynthia on the old thread


I have so many cool (at least to me!) chemistry t-shirts. Let's see, they say...
  1. "Chemists - we always use protection" with a drawing on goggles
  2. "if you're not part of the solution, your part of the precipitate" with a picture of a Erlenmeyer Flask.
  3. "Chemists - we do it on a on a table periodically" with of course the periodic table
  4. One with a top ten signs you're a chemist
  5. One with the fermentation reaction written out and drawn out and it says something about searching for the true elixir of life
  6. one that says "Chemistry is hard" and it has big complex organic molecule on the back with it's official name. Everyone else knows this molecule better at Viagra.
  7. An organic chemistry one that has a Wyvern on it and says "Organic Chemistry - only the strong survive"
  8. A yoga is for chemists shirt. This one has organic molecules doing different yoga poses and says "bring structure to your life".


I chemistry t-shirts. Is it sad that I could dress for a week with just these shirts? DH could too since we have two of each!

Alrighty ladies. I'm going to bed! Night!
OH MY GOSH nerdy.

LOL I belonged to sorority that was just... a sorority. No scholastic theme, LOL.

My school was a private school, only 850 students, sooo not enough for themed Greek, KWIM?

But if it had themed, I'd have been in an English one. Wooo English majors!
__________________
Couponing/Savings Blog- Updated Daily with great deals and ideas!
www.thesavingsquest.com
seannamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:53 PM   #24
seannamarie's Avatar
seannamarie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 6,864
My Mood:
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelia9805 View Post
I really should be heading to bed too. I have spent way too long on here today.
Nite mama!

Have a good one
__________________
Couponing/Savings Blog- Updated Daily with great deals and ideas!
www.thesavingsquest.com
seannamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:53 PM   #25
peanutsmama's Avatar
peanutsmama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 680
My Mood:
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

I am going to bed. I will talk with you all tomorrow! Night!
__________________
christie
momma to morgen olivia [12.13.07]
peanutsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:56 PM   #26
seannamarie's Avatar
seannamarie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 6,864
My Mood:
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

http://www.kandfshops.com/product.php?VP=7682
__________________
Couponing/Savings Blog- Updated Daily with great deals and ideas!
www.thesavingsquest.com
seannamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:56 PM   #27
seannamarie's Avatar
seannamarie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 6,864
My Mood:
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutsmama View Post
I am going to bed. I will talk with you all tomorrow! Night!
Nite!
__________________
Couponing/Savings Blog- Updated Daily with great deals and ideas!
www.thesavingsquest.com
seannamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #28
BigButtSoWut
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lonestar state
Posts: 859
My Mood:
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

Just wanted to jump on the weekend wagon before going to bed. Talk to you ladies tomorrow
__________________
Des, homeschooling, mama to K, B, T, S G
BigButtSoWut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #29
cynthiae3's Avatar
cynthiae3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 1,354
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSchnippy View Post
From Cynthia on the old thread


I have so many cool (at least to me!) chemistry t-shirts. Let's see, they say...
  1. "Chemists - we always use protection" with a drawing on goggles
  2. "if you're not part of the solution, your part of the precipitate" with a picture of a Erlenmeyer Flask.
  3. "Chemists - we do it on a on a table periodically" with of course the periodic table
  4. One with a top ten signs you're a chemist
  5. One with the fermentation reaction written out and drawn out and it says something about searching for the true elixir of life
  6. one that says "Chemistry is hard" and it has big complex organic molecule on the back with it's official name. Everyone else knows this molecule better at Viagra.
  7. An organic chemistry one that has a Wyvern on it and says "Organic Chemistry - only the strong survive"
  8. A yoga is for chemists shirt. This one has organic molecules doing different yoga poses and says "bring structure to your life".


I chemistry t-shirts. Is it sad that I could dress for a week with just these shirts? DH could too since we have two of each!

Alrighty ladies. I'm going to bed! Night!
I love them and I would totally wear those too!
__________________
Cynthia mama to Evelyn - May '06 and Scott - Nov '07 , and doggies Brandy and Sunny, married to Keith since Sept '02
cynthiae3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:02 PM   #30
cynthiae3's Avatar
cynthiae3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 1,354
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannamarie View Post
OH MY GOSH nerdy.

LOL I belonged to sorority that was just... a sorority. No scholastic theme, LOL.

My school was a private school, only 850 students, sooo not enough for themed Greek, KWIM?

But if it had themed, I'd have been in an English one. Wooo English majors!
I am a total nerd. That's why I have to be an accountant for our congo - no right brain creativity going on here!
__________________
Cynthia mama to Evelyn - May '06 and Scott - Nov '07 , and doggies Brandy and Sunny, married to Keith since Sept '02
cynthiae3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.