Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2008, 06:29 AM   #51
BigButtSoWut
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: DANGER 'Fake' Weekend Wagon Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFMama View Post
Good morning, fake wagoneers!

We have a day of baseball ahead of us - I'm thinking of skipping out, though, as I just can't imagine sitting in the hot sun on metal bleachers with my elephant feet and legs...

I've got all the wool washed and ready to go. Nearly all of the nb dipes have been photographed, and so they're in the wash. Bags are in the process of being packed - somehow I have to tell Will that he needs to pack more than just Star Wars action figures. I also have to get together some school stuff for him. I'm thinking of getting him a disposable camera so that he can take pictures of his new baby sister and write a little story about his experiences. Whaddaya think?

DOH. I just realized that we have no baby book. Footprints will have to be stamped onto a day-old newspaper and stuffed into a scrapbook later...

So, what do you have planned for your day?
Sarah, that sounds like a great idea, I did the same for my kids, they all loved writing about how I woke them up to go to the hospital over and over again

Advertisement

Old 04-26-2008, 06:30 AM   #52
VinhThiMom
Vinh Thi Designs
Formerly: chrisnsteph1022
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies! I missed all the YIM adding last night. I'm chrisnsteph1022 (real original, huh?). Add me!!

I'm shocked about the GM WB prices! Why would you get 12, wait 8 weeks, and pay more per diaper for them?!?

VinhThiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:34 AM   #53
forsaken1216
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Daily dose of Bob Ross!!

Morning ladies we're off to girl scouts
Old 04-26-2008, 06:43 AM   #54
MrsSchnippy
Registered Users

Good morning!

We are taking a day trip to Tallahassee to look for a place to live when we move this summer. But we aren't leaving until noonish since DH had to work this morning. However it is 2-2.5 hr drive and I'm not really looking forward to doing all that driving today. However this is DH's last freeish saturday until mid june.

I'm excited that I get to meet a local cd'ing mama this morning and buy a goodmama from her. And for a reasonable price too!

I need a nap. Yesterday both girls were up by 5am and today they were up at 6am. And since we were busy last night, they both weren't asleep until after 10. Then of course I was online until one. My three year old doesn't really nap anymore. Maybe I can sleep in the car.

Wife to Matt since 06/22/02, mama to Liisi (09/08/04) and Kaia (05/18/07)
MrsSchnippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:45 AM   #55
AFMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnsteph1022 View Post
Morning ladies! I missed all the YIM adding last night. I'm chrisnsteph1022 (real original, huh?). Add me!!

I'm shocked about the GM WB prices! Why would you get 12, wait 8 weeks, and pay more per diaper for them?!?
Yep - I think I'm going to be happy with the 19 that I have (or have on the way) and call it good. I remember when people were like "OOOOH, who in their right mind would pay TEN DOLLARS extra for a switchbox as opposed to a wishbox????" Yeah, I was one of those not in their right mind. Well hahahahahhahaha, now I have THIRTEEN coming to me for that price. Okay, bragging over. I'm just over all the GM nonsense. Either decide that you're willing to pay that price, and pay it, and shut up about it, or decide that you're not willing to pay that price, and don't pay it, and shut up about it.

And, btw, the "shut up about it" wasn't directed to you, dirty Steph, or anyone else in particular AT ALL. I'm just talking about the general nonsense of how the GM drama is hashed out in diaper chatter a million times every single time something changes. Does that make sense?
Old 04-26-2008, 06:48 AM   #56
VinhThiMom
Vinh Thi Designs
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, I have a switchbox on the way, too. Less than $30/diaper! I emailed GM last night to ask about them and they said they are in production and should be shipped out in 1.5 weeks. YAY!! I'll just have to be happy with the ones I have, too.

Old 04-26-2008, 06:49 AM   #57
AFMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnsteph1022 View Post
Yeah, I have a switchbox on the way, too. Less than $30/diaper! I emailed GM last night to ask about them and they said they are in production and should be shipped out in 1.5 weeks. YAY!! I'll just have to be happy with the ones I have, too.
I'd be happy with the ones you have, too
Old 04-26-2008, 06:56 AM   #58
AFMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So, then, what's everyone doing today?
Old 04-26-2008, 07:01 AM   #59
VinhThiMom
Vinh Thi Designs
seller
seller

My Mood:

We're going to start gathering all the yard sale items in the garage (it's all upstairs now) and pricing it. Which means we'll be parking in the driveway for a week. Ugh.

Old 04-26-2008, 07:01 AM   #60
Chelsie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies! What's everyone doing today? Not much here at all. I need to pick up the house and get some laundry done as I slacked on here all day yesterday and didn't do anything at all!!

I was thinking about getting some fabric today and attempting to dress up a couple PFs for fun but we'll see if I make it up to the quilt shop or not

Anyone stalking anything today? I didn't see much on the calender that caught my eye for today.
Chelsie is offline   Reply With Quote