Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2006, 03:26 PM   #11
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: near New Orleans, LA
Posts: 4,179
My Mood:
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

CRAP! LOL

I just calculated what my due date would be on FF and its May 21. DS's b-day is May 4, my sister's b-day is May 24, and DH and my aniversary is May 25.

Advertisement

urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:29 PM   #12
Blackbirdlane's Avatar
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,524
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

LOL. well, we wanted to wait but I ended up preggo. we wanted to go to dh's 10 year college reunion in april next year. OOOPS, guess when I am due??

and our anniversary is June 20, the same morning on our 6th anniversary I started having contractions when I was pregnant with dd. the whole day I was in labor, attempted a vbac and had her the next day. she is our anniversary baby
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:30 PM   #13
Blackbirdlane's Avatar
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,524
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

oh, tell him to get a first response early response, those are supposed to work pretty well.
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:34 PM   #14
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: near New Orleans, LA
Posts: 4,179
My Mood:
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane
LOL. well, we wanted to wait but I ended up preggo. we wanted to go to dh's 10 year college reunion in april next year. OOOPS, guess when I am due??

and our anniversary is June 20, the same morning on our 6th anniversary I started having contractions when I was pregnant with dd. the whole day I was in labor, attempted a vbac and had her the next day. she is our anniversary baby
Yup, Bram was kind of ours last year... we was born 3 weeks before our anniversary.


Quote:
oh, tell him to get a first response early response, those are supposed to work pretty well.
I'll do that. Unless AF shows up before then. But that's another thing! I just realized I haven't had ANY cramping and I always have horrid cramps before AF.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:40 PM   #15
Shaysbabygirls's Avatar
Shaysbabygirls
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgetown, TX
Posts: 2,128
My Mood:
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

Make sure it's the 2 line tests and not the +/-. Those are BAD and give false readings a lot!
I'm all over this too! I can't wait. Is there a gas station or something you could walk to to buy a test? LOL!

I'll be stalking this thread, too!

GOOD LUCK MAMA! Oh, and if everything is ok with this baby, my EDD by LMP is 4/30/07, but if the U/S is right, then I may be due on 5/6/07 (Awesome due date, actually the date I want to have this baby, because the date is so cool!) but our 5th anniversary is 5/10/07

LOL
__________________
Shay :Mommy to ^Hope Kristen^ s/b 07/04/02; London Victoria 06/13/03; m/c 08/24/04; Robynne Jolee 07/01/05; m/c 09/15/06
You know you want one of my homemade reversible shopping cart covers... it's ok, don't fight it!
Shaysbabygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:44 PM   #16
Samantha's Avatar
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Helena, MT
Posts: 9,372
My Mood:
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

I was due with DD on DS' birthday. I was induced 10days before his birthday.

I am due this time on dh's birthday(which is also our anniversary). On one hand I am hoping for an anniversary baby...on the other hand, I am SO ready Its up to the baby now.....
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:45 PM   #17
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: near New Orleans, LA
Posts: 4,179
My Mood:
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaysbabygirls
Make sure it's the 2 line tests and not the +/-. Those are BAD and give false readings a lot!
I'm all over this too! I can't wait. Is there a gas station or something you could walk to to buy a test? LOL!

I'll be stalking this thread, too!

GOOD LUCK MAMA! Oh, and if everything is ok with this baby, my EDD by LMP is 4/30/07, but if the U/S is right, then I may be due on 5/6/07 (Awesome due date, actually the date I want to have this baby, because the date is so cool!) but our 5th anniversary is 5/10/07

LOL
LOL, well, there is one down the road, but I would have to carry Bram all the way there. (can't wear him right now because his hips hurt from surgery ) Plus, there's not a very safe area to walk because there's not even a shoulder on that road.

Wow, your baby will be born very close to Bram's b-day. He was born on 5/04/05. I wish we wouldn't have waited one more day so it would have been 5/05/05.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:46 PM   #18
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: near New Orleans, LA
Posts: 4,179
My Mood:
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha
I was due with DD on DS' birthday. I was induced 10days before his birthday.

I am due this time on dh's birthday(which is also our anniversary). On one hand I am hoping for an anniversary baby...on the other hand, I am SO ready Its up to the baby now.....
Wow, you're due soon! I guess its any day now for you!
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:47 PM   #19
Blackbirdlane's Avatar
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,524
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

stroller??

LOL I am sure we can wait a few hours.
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:48 PM   #20
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: near New Orleans, LA
Posts: 4,179
My Mood:
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane
stroller??

LOL I am sure we can wait a few hours.
Its in the trunk of the car.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.