Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-13-2006, 07:26 PM   #21
MommaRhi
Registered Users
Co-Op Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tell me what the doc. can tell about pos. PG today

I've read recently on the internet that unless you are charting and charting for months, you can't go by cervix position and feel because if you have a normally high cervix, there may be little to no change that you can feel at all by going on that alone. Supposedly a high, firm cervix (feeling like the tip of your nose) means a possible pregnancy. If its low and soft like your cheek, then you are not pg. But again, unless you are feeling this before, and after af, you have no clue really if it changed at all.
good luck!!

Advertisement

Old 09-13-2006, 07:32 PM   #22
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Rhi! So are you saying he may be wrong then? Oh man. Well, still I am going to wait and see what this spotting is cause it may just end up being a weird start to my AF.

I was so positive. I cannot even lay on my belly, it's swollen feeling and AF type of cramping it's just this stupid brownish/redish discharge that is making me start to side with the OB
Old 09-13-2006, 07:47 PM   #23
Irishmommy
Registered Users
seller

Did I miss it? What did the doc say?
Irishmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:49 PM   #24
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmommy
Did I miss it? What did the doc say?
Basically everything inside is as it should be on an everyday basis, in it's place and unexploded
Old 09-13-2006, 07:53 PM   #25
Irishmommy
Registered Users
seller

Awe, sorry mamma! BTW, what did you say to convince your dh? I'm in the same boat as you WERE, and I want to have some ammo for my wanting another. Any pointers? My dh goes back and forth, wanting, not wanting and I just want the decision made so we can get on with our lives, kwim, but I want my answer, not his, lol.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:02 PM   #26
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmommy
Awe, sorry mamma! BTW, what did you say to convince your dh? I'm in the same boat as you WERE, and I want to have some ammo for my wanting another. Any pointers? My dh goes back and forth, wanting, not wanting and I just want the decision made so we can get on with our lives, kwim, but I want my answer, not his, lol.

Well, come to find out that he was afraid of putting what HE wanted to do hold: building a garage mainly so he was saying NO to that and I told him that had NOTHING to do with another baby. He's not concerned with a money issue but he was concerned a bit about going nuts But our girls are going to be 12 and 8 1/2 by next summer (at least if we become PG right away) and perfect sitters

I had to point out many different positives, the fact that MY opinion and feelings mattered was my pressure point too Plus, I remind him that HE was the one that originally wanted 5 kids So I promised him that I wouldn't say NO to what he wanted to start doing and that was NO problem to me
Old 09-13-2006, 08:10 PM   #27
Irishmommy
Registered Users
seller

Humm, very interesting stuff. My dh's two main concerns are $$$ and the needs of my ds. Ds is having some difficulties with behavior and dh seems to think that he will take more work to raise him to be successful. I just think, well if we have another like him, then at least we'll know how to raise him/her, right? I don't know really what dh is afraid of. I think he is really afraid of change and he likes what we have now, so he's afraid of rocking the boat. Oh, well.
Sorry your appt didn't turn out like you wanted, but just think of all the TTC fun you can have!!! Wait, maybe there's a reason you're not on right now.