Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-13-2006, 09:28 AM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Very Depressed

Wow! You took the words right out of my mouth... or the thoughts out of my head anyway! We *might be* and when I told DH he said, "well if we are, it'll be the last time." What???

Anyway, . You are not alone. I am so happy with the two I have, but the thought of not having anymore . I will be soooo haappy to have #3, but even then, I hate the NO MORE idea.

Cristina- Mama to a bunch of super kids!
Prettylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:28 AM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane
this is pregnancy #5 for me too. I am also so early that I don't even know that this pregnancy will survive until I am farther along.

my body is also worn out. It is just hard to say, done, no more that is it.

I understand mama! I go back and forth! Your kids look young too. I'm not sure when you started getting pg, but I've been pregnant since about 2002, and I LOVE being pregnant. I feel beautiful (not fat and nasty) I have energy, and im' in high spirits. I LOVE this feeling. I LOVE feeling the baby move, I LOVE L&D I just LOVE it all! at the same time, it's also such an emotional rollar coster for me. Like I said, my DH hasn't ever said "We're done" but if he did, I would be SOOO heartbroken even though I know that I'm done, as well! I guess as long as HE doesn't say it, that there is still a chance, but IF he says it, and i know in my brain that i'm in agreeance, it still will hurt my heart!

I think we're due at the same time! BIG HUGS!
Shay :Mommy to ^Hope Kristen^ s/b 07/04/02; London Victoria 06/13/03; m/c 08/24/04; Robynne Jolee 07/01/05; m/c 09/15/06
You know you want one of my homemade reversible shopping cart covers... it's ok, don't fight it!
Shaysbabygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:33 AM   #13
I had the CD wagon impounded!
My Mood:

I was experiencing this last week and the week before until just this past sunday when he decided OK one more But I do know the feeling of never having another one and it broke my heart into a million pieces

I am sorry you feel this way. Try and enjoy this PG as much as you can, savor every moment and keep a journal to return to anytime you get sad
Brenda & Brian-Parents to: Tiffany 15, Claire 12, Keegan 8, Nathan 6, Teague 2, Charlotte 12 months
SAHM, HSing, cloth diapering, non-vaxing, babywearing, LDS, aspiring midwife and natural birthing mama
keegans_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote