Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Poop containment crisis!

So I wasn't paying to close of attention to DD as she ran around playing. I knew she would need to go pee soon so I kept asking her"do you need to go potty" and she'd just run away.
So here I am fiddling with the comp and I turn around and there is a poop nugget on the floor! "Oh no to the potty quick quick!" So I get her on the potty and I don't want her to grab the nugget so I run to get a tissue. As I come out of the bathroom she is standing over the potty and still pooping! ACK! "let's sit on the potty to go poop" She proceeds to throw a huge fit and stands back up (still pooping mind you) and the poo manage to go out and down the side of the potty onto the floor....the carpeted floor of course.
Luckily there is another potty right next to us so I can get her on that one and get her a little calmed down so I can pick up the big turd on the floor. She freaks out again so I get her off and wipe her up and put her in a PF just in case.
What a circus!!!! She pooped full on the floor yesterday! I need a vacation and to pay closer attention
Hope you find my crazy day a little amusing.....I did.

Christy mommy to Alexia 12/27/06 AndLillian 7/10/09
Angel3167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:54 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Poop containment crisis!

Ha I can totally relate. We've had several fun poop-filled days recently. DS was doing really well at letting me know when he needed to poop so he's been nakey bum at home for quite a while now. Well now with all the solid food he's eating, and crawling and getting into everything... his poop "schedule" is all over the map, and he doesn't care when or where he goes. And to top it off -- ready for this??? Oh I can't even say it... let's just say anything he finds on the floor goes straight into his mouth, no matter how gross momma thinks it is!
Mama to a silly 3yo and a fearless 1yo!
tsfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:06 AM   #3
My Mood:

Originally Posted by Angel3167 View Post
Hope you find my crazy day a little amusing.....I did.
and I'm glad you wrote this last line, b/c I was while reading your story. I hope she gets it soon.
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and G
Usborne Books & More - NO sales minimums!
New titles October 2015!
Coop HERE for Usborne, 33% off!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:10 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

ahh that was amusing...sorry, hehe we've had times just when my dd diaper fell off (when our snappi is running down) and she's ended up pooping on the floor...and of course on the tail of the onesie that she's wearing.....*sigh* fun fun....
Heather, wife to USAF Hubby, mother of DD Kitania. CD, EC, over a year BF, Extended rear-facing, part-time co-sleeping, BW, AP mama.
trilla_marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:

ok im only laughing because this has happened to us a few times DD is taking what im guessing to be a potty pause latley so she keeps going in her diaper and a few times on the floor. ug she has stoped giving me signals to when she needs to go so we are mostly back in CD for now im hoping this doesent last long but who knows i think she is trying to start walking or something
Julie loving wife to her vetern and Momma to Three
Alyssa(7) Savannah(5) and my Angel Baby May 23 2011

follow my blog:
If you have a product youd like me to blog about send me a message.
a_marines_wife03 is offline   Reply With Quote