Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #11
Sarah's Supermilk
Registered Users
seller

Re: Fun w/ nursing a 17 month old! :D

Aww, what cute stories! My guy is 17mo and so fun to nurse right now, too. He goes between calling me mama and baba(big sis started that). My 3yo says "he's drinking your boobies" all the time. Can't think of any funny stories to share right now, but sometimes when I want him to come to me and he is being stubborn I lift up my shirt and he comes running.

Advertisement

Old 05-04-2008, 10:51 PM   #12
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah's Supermilk View Post
I lift up my shirt and he comes running.
W/ Lydia, if she's busy doing other things, it's like she forgets they're there. But then if I show them to her, I have her attention. She'll get a HUGE grin and come to me, ready for her snack.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:14 AM   #13
Hayden's Mom
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Wow it's nice to have someone to share toddler nursing stories with! People around here (other than dh and my mom) think I'm nuts!

my ds does the chuckle too, only somehow in the midst of teaching him baby signs he picked up the sign for "more" instead of the one for "milk". So he'll come and sit on my lap stradling me (it's the easiest way so I don't end up holding up all his weight with my arm) and say "nun nun" and sign more. When I lift up my shirt he starts to giggle like crazy until I finally let him latch. I have to be careful though cause if I try to lift up my shirt before he's positioned he will dive in and try to latch on funny before I'm ready (happened a few times NOT comfy lol)

Oh he is almost 18 months forgot to mention that.

Last edited by Hayden's Mom; 05-05-2008 at 05:15 AM.
Hayden's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:56 AM   #14
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden's Mom View Post
Wow it's nice to have someone to share toddler nursing stories with! People around here (other than dh and my mom) think I'm nuts!
I shared the second story I posted here w/ my mom, and she thought I was nuts when DD turned a year and I was still nursing. So 5 months later, she REALLY thinks I'm nuts. Anyway, she laughed and laughed when I shared the story, but then of course had to add that "it's time to wean them when they can undress you." I'm just like whatever, she doesn't do that out in public. lol. And mom was like ok, well that's good.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote