Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-13-2006, 09:35 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Question Ovulation Scope

Has any one used this? It's where you spit on a lens and once it dries you look at through a microscope that they give you. I guess when you are 3 to 4 days before O your spit dries in a fern like manner. They run for like 20 dollars and I got two of them for 75 cents each. They were marked down to 5 dollars, then 3, then 75 cents at walmart. I should be starting my fertile days tomorrow. I got cm last sat but, I don't think I O. I usally feel it when I do so who knows. So, we shall see if I get a fern like pattern in a few days. I hope it works.

upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:53 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Ovulation Scope

LOL I was looking at those too but they were 3.00 then and i would have rather spent it on a diaper instead LOL I was going get 2.
I hope it works for you momma I could not sit still long enough to figure it out!
Hayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Ovulation Scope

Hope it works for ya!!!
My sis is a nurse and she said saliva deff ferns like that so it prob helps ya see it better!
Good luck!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote