Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Auntie L
Registered Users

My Mood:
Smile Going Green with my Daycare/Preschool...ideas?

Hello there, Ladies! I am new to this site. I used cloth diapers for quite a while with my daughters, although my youngest is now nearly thirteen years old! I do, however, have a daycare and preschool in my home, so I still diaper little ones, just the same. I have been gradually "going green" with my daycare, and now I am just kind of going for it! It will continue to be a process, I know. I have a friend making me come cloth diapers, while my little Sis is knitting me some soakers. We also use washcloths to dry hand now, rather than paper towels. I have cloth napkins that I use, which I plan to start using with the children tomorrow. Let's see... we also quit using paper plates with the kiddos a couple of years ago. Each child has their own color, and all of their preschool stuff is in that color, including their dishes. This has helped avoid confusion. So, does anyone have any other suggestions for me? Do you use a sprayer to clean off the diapers? How well does it work? Are all of the fabric diaper pail liners pretty much the same? I would welcome any insight you might be willing to share. Thank you!!!

Advertisement