Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-18-2006, 03:52 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Cal me insane...

Originally Posted by greenkmt
Cool I got one of those things that is like a stethiscope (sp?) and it sucked for me. I think I am too fat. I could hear my heartbeat really good though...
I got one of those too, I think. Are you talking about the bebeSounds thingy? Like where its a glorified stethoscope with headphones? Well if thats what you're talking about its not because you were too fat. I only heard DS's heartbeat once with that POS (i tried every night starting at 25 weeks) and my pp weight was 107lbs and I was 5'5". I did gain a decent amount of weight with the pregnancy, but nothing outrageous. Those things just don't work!

tessa1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:57 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Cal me insane...

i think its a great idea, i wanted one ASOOO badly with my little guy :sigh:
everyone keot saying id have him way early so thwere wasnt a point to getting one.... and then "well itll be soon, why get it now?" and all...and i went to over 42 weeks! but anyway, that would hve been a wonderful piece of mind to me, and i am suer it definitely will be to you with all youve been through, and so i think its great you got it and for sucha good deal. you (and rachele :giggle) have fun!!
Mindy, mommy to a very adorablelittle guy! , my UC'd baby boy!& my brand new UC'd baby GIRL
I love my babies!
Need money?
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote