Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2006, 06:01 PM   #11
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:
Re: What names are you thinking of??

Sorry, not sharing our name. Its one that isnt out there, but not popular either, and we want to keep it under wraps...dont want it to be the "next popular name"

When I was PG with harper I had been calling her harper from the tiem we found out it was a girl.....lets just say there were a few Harpers born that month

Advertisement

Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:23 PM   #12
RetroBaby
Witty title here
seller

My Mood:

Girls:
Ava
Ella
Ellie
Devin
Isabella
Celeste

Boys:
Noah
Alexander
Cameron

For some reason I think it's a boy, and DH hates all my boys names. But he won't offer any suggestions of his own.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:00 PM   #13
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I have a girl name picked out, I have ideas for boys names.....hubby doesn't approve of any of the boy names so far lol

But I'm not sharing either We have a name that we'll tease people with though.....if anyone asks what we're naming him/her, we'll just tell them Squirrel When Fox was born, Old Navy came out with TONS of fox themed baby clothes (and of course, we bought a TON lol), we were going to get the new baby some stuff and its all themed in squirrels this year.

ETA: thought I'd share a boy name I love that I know will definately not make it for us lol

Morrison...maybe Morrison Isaac or Isaiah

Taking a break to focus on God & family

Last edited by MamaJo; 09-14-2006 at 08:03 PM.
MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:15 PM   #14
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I am not even pg, but when we do have our next baby I won't be telling either. We have had TWO names "stolen"- Caleb for a boy (from a friend of ours here irl- we said it was OK since we weren't planning to have another baby any time soon) and once online- both first AND middle! GR!

Anyway I love Charlotte
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:17 PM   #15
Mom22girlz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

For a girl I like-
Tess
Emma
Molly
Sarabeth
Camille

For a boy I like-
Aiden (love this but hubby doesn't)
Hunter
Brandon
Trevor
Clay

I have no idea what we will name this baby........ I want it to go good with Megan and Hannah the babies big sisters.

Rachel
Old 09-15-2006, 09:23 AM   #16
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not even sure if I'm preggo yet, but I've been deadset on the name Rook for a boy or girl (but I'm leaning towards girl though) since before Bram was born. Bram and Rook were too of my favorite names but for some reason, I just "knew" that Bram was Bram. LOL For a girl, I also like Chase and Enola.

Other names I like but are more common so will probably be middle names one day:
Chelsea
Audrey
Victoria (after my sister, my friend, and DH's friend )
Claire (my aunt and sister's middle name, and of course Claire from Lost LOL)

For a boy... I like Ender. But I can't really think of any more right now. I wish I could find my baby name book, I had a list of all our favs from when I was PG with Bram.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:57 AM   #17
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom22girlz
For a girl I like-
Tess
Emma
Molly
Sarabeth
Camille

For a boy I like-
Aiden (love this but hubby doesn't)
Hunter
Brandon
Trevor
Clay

I have no idea what we will name this baby........ I want it to go good with Megan and Hannah the babies big sisters.

Rachel

Sarahbeth is beautiful!!!

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:41 AM   #18
GoddessWifeMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well we are not sharing our names with our families. But we honestly haven't even talked names in a couple of months now, less than 8 weeks left too.

But I will share them here since if someone "steals" my name it's not like we are ever going to meet and there are really tons of other people with these names anyway since no name is really that unique.

We know it's a boy so some names from our list so far, none are the one though, are:

Thaddeus
Constantine
Solomon
Vincenzo
Agostino
Maximilian

Our girl name is set

Ophelia Josephine
Old 09-15-2006, 11:02 AM   #19
wbkt8
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Peas14mnsapart
Well we are not sharing our names with our families. But we honestly haven't even talked names in a couple of months now, less than 8 weeks left too.

But I will share them here since if someone "steals" my name it's not like we are ever going to meet and there are really tons of other people with these names anyway since no name is really that unique.
Yeah, that's how I feel about it too. We never share with IRL people - not really b/c someone might "steal" the name, but just to not be hassled about our choices.

Anyway,

For a boy DH has had his heart set on Charles Allen (family names) for forever. I think it's ok, but also really like the names - John (Jack), Douglas, Thomas, and some family surnames for middle names.

For a girl - my current favorite is Nora Claire/Clare, but DH doesn't like Nora, so I doubt we'll go with that. Claire/Clare, Virginia, and Alice are still on our list from when we were naming DD. I haven't really worked on finding some new names to think about yet.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:08 AM   #20
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think it is funny how ppl perseve things.

I want to share the names i am thinking of, when everyone around me is preggy. i want them to know. so we dont all approach the birth, and we all name our babies the same thing. Or someone pops before you and names their baby what you were going ot name yours... LOL Becasue you never told them what you were thinking of, then you are in a scramble to name again lol.

I guess i have never had anyone steal one of my names though. But when i did name emma, there were no emmas, and now there are TONS!!!!

I