Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Birthmom Chit Chat

I am so extatic that this forum was started. It brings me to tears, alot because I am a birthmom, and I know no one who knows my feelings and pain. To have this forum to have that support, and just having people to talk to... means alot!!!
Let me hear your stories, your feelings, quesitons, concerns. I am very open about my adoption. I would love to share experiences and feelings!!

Advertisement

Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
YnotBhappy
Registered Users

Re: Birthmom Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorsmama View Post
I am so extatic that this forum was started. It brings me to tears, alot because I am a birthmom, and I know no one who knows my feelings and pain. To have this forum to have that support, and just having people to talk to... means alot!!!
Let me hear your stories, your feelings, quesitons, concerns. I am very open about my adoption. I would love to share experiences and feelings!!
I am not a birthmom, but I just wanted to say thank you and I am sorry for the pain you have to go through I can not even imagine although I try. Thank you for loving your baby so much to carry him/her and give him life in a country where ending his/her life would have been so easy.
My son was abandoned when he was only four weeks old and I have NO idea the circumstances in those first four weeks...but I can only imagine the pain behind them.
Bless you for what you did in giving him/her life. From an adoptive mom: you are NOT forgotten although i would imagine it feels like it at times. I hope you stay on this forum to answer question from adoptive moms including what you hope your bio child is being told about you.
YnotBhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #3
galesville
Registered Users

I am also not a BM but because of kind hearted people like you, people like my husband and I can be a family! Bless you!

http://ourfamilydreamtoadopt.blogspot.com/
galesville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #4
TestifyToLove
Registered Users
seller

I am a birthmom to 1, as well as a bio mom to 4 and adoptive mom to 3. Its been 14 years and I'm incredibly private about that part of my life. It is an open adoption and I do remain in contact with her and her family. I just find few outside of birthmoms under the raw and permenant pain of grieving a child not dead but lost to you by choice.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:28 AM   #5
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestifyToLove View Post
I am a birthmom to 1, as well as a bio mom to 4 and adoptive mom to 3. Its been 14 years and I'm incredibly private about that part of my life. It is an open adoption and I do remain in contact with her and her family. I just find few outside of birthmoms under the raw and permenant pain of grieving a child not dead but lost to you by choice.
OMGOSH mama, That statement was so.....great, for lack of a better way to put it. I'm not a birthmom but I swear I have chills you put it so perfectly at how I imagine it would feel to give a child up.

Thank you to all the mamas that Do this, I know there are some very happy families out there that wouldn't have children without you
Old 05-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #6
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

to all whether or not you are a birthmother. And Testifytolove, you could not have said it more perfectly!
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
Old 05-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
Runningkicksbutt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Stopping in to say "hello". I am a birthmother to a little girl who is turning 18 this year. I am also a mother to 4 other daughters. It's great meeting other birthmothers & adoptive mothers (we are all mothers in the end) here.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:18 PM   #8
irishmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm a birthmom of a boy who will be 14 this year. Mine was an open adopton(within my family extended family) so i have gotten to see him grow. I also have 3 more beautiful babes at home.
I'm so excited this thread is here. I've wanted to find other birthmoms to chat with.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:52 AM   #9
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Has anyone ever had issues with their open adoption as far as visitation or anything?
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
Old 05-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #10
galesville
Registered Users

Re: Birthmom Chit Chat~delete pelase :)

delete please

http://ourfamilydreamtoadopt.blogspot.com/

Last edited by galesville; 05-13-2008 at 12:20 PM.
galesville is offline   Reply With Quote