Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
GBMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Soft Soled Walking Shoes? Spam Me!

I love Robeez for around the house, but now that DS wants to get down & walk along the furniture, I need something else for out and about. I had PediPeds Pedoodles for DD, but the rubber soles caused her feet to sweat & ended up getting mold in the bottom inside!

What have/do you use or recommend?

TIA!

Advertisement

FS/IHA:
EEUC Mutts, GM: NIP OBVs, New Amazon & MCZ, Bram. Rose, Rites of Spr., Cowboys, Cuddlebuns, SOS: EUC Knit & NIP OCV, Wool: SB'ish, Luxe, Recyc., Knitted

Last edited by GBMama; 05-06-2008 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Change PediPed to Pedoodle
GBMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:39 AM   #2
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Soft Soled Walking Shoes? Spam Me!

Weird about the pedipeds. I had some and never had a problem. Mine had leather soles though. http://www.tinysoles.com/product.php...5&cat=0&page=2
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #3
joyfulsoul
Happy Squeal Creations
seller

My Mood:

I make my own! I use bonded fleece so that the soles are soft and cushy, and I can make them non-skid. I can pm you pics of ones I've made, just let me know if you are interested!
joyfulsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #4
GBMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes View Post
Weird about the pedipeds. I had some and never had a problem. Mine had leather soles though. http://www.tinysoles.com/product.php...5&cat=0&page=2
Thanks! It's been a couple years since DD. I forgot they had leather soled ones! I never tried them though. That might be the ticket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfulsoul View Post
I make my own! I use bonded fleece so that the soles are soft and cushy, and I can make them non-skid. I can pm you pics of ones I've made, just let me know if you are interested!
Sure! I'd love to see what you have. I actually have a vision in my head of making some myself, but my sewing machine is deep in the garage & I told myself I can't pull it out until other "must do" bleh projects are done first. It might be a while!

FS/IHA:
EEUC Mutts, GM: NIP OBVs, New Amazon & MCZ, Bram. Rose, Rites of Spr., Cowboys, Cuddlebuns, SOS: EUC Knit & NIP OCV, Wool: SB'ish, Luxe, Recyc., Knitted
Old 05-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
GBMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay, I'm a real brain! I just realized it wasn't PediPeds DD had, but Pedoodles that got the mold.

FS/IHA: