Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2016, 11:12 PM   #1
Kentucky mom
Registered Users
seller

Best Toddler carrier

My DD is 16 mo but is very tall for her age and weighs 28 lbs. Have the ergo 360 and have loved it but last couple months she seems almost to tall for it and it has starting bothering my hips some. I want to try a different carrier but wasn't sure what might be good fit any suggestions!? Thanks in advance

Advertisement

Kentucky mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:16 PM   #2
saturn
Registered Users

Re: Best Toddler carrier

Suggestions to look at (in order of low to high price): Action Baby Carrier toddler size, Boba carrier, Onya Baby, Beco Soleil, and Tula standard. Tula toddler and Beco toddler would likely be too big for your baby at this point.
Each of the above carriers has it's pros and cons, the best way to choose is to try them on and see what feels best to you. If you have a babywearing group near you and can attend a meeting, you could try a variety of carriers there.
Also, are you wearing your baby on the front or back? If on the front, you might consider switching to a back carry, it would probably be a lot more comfortable for you.
saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:43 PM   #3
twood80
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Best Toddler carrier

Kinderpack. The babywearing group idea is great for getting to try several options.
twood80 is offline   Reply With Quote