Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2006, 12:00 PM   #11
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Misuse of an USPS envelope

I use to do that until I knew that I should not do this. It never occured to me and there is a first for everything. Perhaps this mama didn't know so you can gently say something about how she maybe shouldn't do it again as it can get the recipient in hot water.

Advertisement

Old 09-15-2006, 12:02 PM   #12
soggygranolamomma
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Bummed that I didn't think of that before (but I charge for Priority shipping, so I do ship legit) more bummed that it's illegal because recycling them is ESPECIALLY a good idea.

I just buy my mailers from the momma here. Great deals, fast shipping and it's helping another momma out. Nuttin' wrong with dat!!!
soggygranolamomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 01:22 PM   #13
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've received about 5 packages in the past 2 weeks that were like this. I buy polymailers to ship all my stuff in unless someone pays for flat rate Priority or whatever, then I use the USPS shipping supplies. I had a lady on Ebay I purchased some stuff from, she printed the label as parcel post and then shipped in a Priority box...I had to pay the difference at delivery. She did end up refunding me later, but after a fight of how it was an honest mistake...blah, blah, blah.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 11:13 PM   #14
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have "heard" that the USPS is putting invisible markings on the inside of the priorety mailers, including flat rate boxes and envelopes, sop they can just scan it and see if it is a priorety box or something. Alot of ppl make a habbit out of misuing the priorety packaging... but not me!! i would feel terrible if someone had to pay on the other end. I also check my scale frequently, ( weigh then take package to usps to wegh and compare) so no one gets stuck with having to pay becasue the package weighs more than i though...
Old 09-15-2006, 11:29 PM   #15
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

i think the seller should should reimburse the money you had to pay.
polymailers are really cheap so i recomend everyone get some, i have used these for months and love them!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:17 AM   #16
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing_butt_cloth
I have "heard" that the USPS is putting invisible markings on the inside of the priorety mailers, including flat rate boxes and envelopes, sop they can just scan it and see if it is a priorety box or something. Alot of ppl make a habbit out of misuing the priorety packaging... but not me!! i would feel terrible if someone had to pay on the other end. I also check my scale frequently, ( weigh then take package to usps to wegh and compare) so no one gets stuck with having to pay becasue the package weighs more than i though...
I think they are actually PRINTING the inside with little pink Priority mail all over it I know they have the sticky labels now
Old 09-16-2006, 09:33 AM   #17
Tootsiemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hmm..I've had a few things come in priority mailers turned inside out, I had no idea it was illegal though!! I think I've reused one before...I hope the momma didn't have to pay more!!! No one has emailed me about it or anything, but for my business I always used polymailers
Tootsiemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:46 AM   #18
HisFadedStar
Registered Users
seller
seller

OMG! I feel horrible. I have shipped a couple things. I have polymailers, but I have the small ones, so if someone ordered a few things or larger things I turned them inside out! I hope no one got charged! I will have to invest in some larger polymailers now!
Old 09-16-2006, 11:40 AM   #19
katzmark06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok so can someone post the site of the mama who sells the,??? I wanna buy a bunch
Old 09-16-2006, 06:16 PM   #20
Tootsiemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

www.hyenacart.com/mylittlebuttons has a bunch
Tootsiemomma is offline   Reply With Quote