Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #381
kristinseto
Registered Users

Re: New stock + custom slots! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper s

I would love a hanger wet bag.
I would like either Carnival Bloom or
Timeless Blooms in brown or my perfect one woudl be one with brown, pink and green togehter?? Polka dots would be perfection!!
PM me

Advertisement

kristinseto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:12 AM   #382
Starr5678
Registered Users
seller

Re: New stock + custom slots! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper s

Shanna, thank you SOOOOOO much for the lovely package you've sent my way! I just got back from vacation and it was so much fun to have a package waiting from you.

The custom poo pails are exactly what I wanted. And, the BV mei tai is to die for! Now, I can't wait for my LO to arrive so I can snuggle her down in it. Thanks also for your nice note. Of course the wait was totally worth it.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #383
rara4h@yahoo.com
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just wanted to make sure you got my payment, I Pm'ed you.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #384
rara4h@yahoo.com
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wetbags just got CUTE!! new design - Diaper Stackers to match!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanna View Post
A "your fabric" custom set for rara4h. Three mini pails and a kitchen and full size pail from vintage pillowcases. So much fun!

This was the order I was talking about. Thank you so much. Can't wait!
Old 09-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #385
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wetbags just got CUTE!! new design - Diaper Stackers to match!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rara4h@yahoo.com View Post
This was the order I was talking about. Thank you so much. Can't wait!

Yes, I did. I just pulled the order apart to update the bottom stitching so you get the style where you don't have to restuff them after every wash!! They'll be at your door mid-week

And btw, I'm glad to hear things are looking up! I had no idea what you had been bombarded with!! Here's to making it over a bumpy patch in the road
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #386
rara4h@yahoo.com
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Shanna! you didn't have to to do that. I wouldn't have minded the old style. But thanks for doing the extra work! I will let you know when they come!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #387
rara4h@yahoo.com
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Got them! thank you! I will be ordering a few more, and I have an idea, I don't know if it is possible. I was thinking I could use some of the mama pad size bags but with a pocket on the front the width of the bag, but only half as high as the bag and with the snap thingys as long as the ones for the crib bag but with three snap placements instead of 2. Then I could use it on my stroller but could also hang it other places too. I have one hanging in my car for stuff and it would be awesome if there was a way I could transfer it to my stroller by adjusting the snap setting. LOL sorry for being so wordy, lmk what you think and I can send you the fabric. and maybe send you a pic of my drawing.
These are so awesome! I love them and they are great for so many things.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #388
Z-Ski
Registered Users
seller

Would love to order a kitchen bag in the tea leaves patchwork fabric please! Thank you.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:52 PM   #389
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rara4h@yahoo.com View Post
Got them! thank you! I will be ordering a few more, and I have an idea, I don't know if it is possible. I was thinking I could use some of the mama pad size bags but with a pocket on the front the width of the bag, but only half as high as the bag and with the snap thingys as long as the ones for the crib bag but with three snap placements instead of 2. Then I could use it on my stroller but could also hang it other places too. I have one hanging in my car for stuff and it would be awesome if there was a way I could transfer it to my stroller by adjusting the snap setting. LOL sorry for being so wordy, lmk what you think and I can send you the fabric. and maybe send you a pic of my drawing.
These are so awesome! I love them and they are great for so many things.
pm'd ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Ski View Post
Would love to order a kitchen bag in the tea leaves patchwork fabric please! Thank you.

I have two instock and ready to ship!
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:38 PM   #390
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Beautiful bags mama!
Any chance you're iso anything?
I can offer anything in my store and lots more!!

please pm me?
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote