Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2009, 01:20 AM   #391
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: New stock + custom slots! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper s

Do all the bags you have listed instock? I really need a hanging wetbag

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2009, 05:19 AM   #392
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: New stock + custom slots! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper s

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMomOf2 View Post
Beautiful bags mama!
Any chance you're iso anything?
I can offer anything in my store and lots more!!

please pm me?
Thank you! pm'd ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRocks View Post
Do all the bags you have listed instock? I really need a hanging wetbag
All the bags in the first post listed under "in stock" are ready to ship. I also have more stocking on the hc today. I'll be updating the first post w/ those soon (I have a few more almost ready to go). Don't forget to enter "DSMama" in the discount code for free shipping.
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #393
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I will DEFINITELY be ordering today When are you going to be stocking?
Old 10-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #394
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Also do you only have the with 2 straps? I need one for FC and our holder is the kink you slide a roll onto and I think one with a single strap would be the easiest
Old 10-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #395
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRocks View Post
Also do you only have the with 2 straps? I need one for FC and our holder is the kink you slide a roll onto and I think one with a single strap would be the easiest
They stocked this morning at 10. I only listed snapping mama cloth sized today. I do have about 4-5 hanger styles that are about 80% finished; one in a new Fleur de leas print as well as colossal clouds, a pink victorianish print, and I *think* sunny clouds. I don't do as many of the small hanging bags b/c they're not as in demand. If you need a different strap arrangement altogether, I suggest getting a custom slot in the size you need. Then we can work together to get just what you're looking for
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Old 10-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #396
recyclejlc
Registered Users

My Mood:

I sooo want one of these! specifically the Winnie the Pooh one in your 1st post. I need to have hubby put some money in the account(i hate dealing with banks), then transfer over to paypal, all of which can take up to a week
recyclejlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:11 PM   #397
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by recyclejlc View Post
I sooo want one of these! specifically the Winnie the Pooh one in your 1st post. I need to have hubby put some money in the account(i hate dealing with banks), then transfer over to paypal, all of which can take up to a week
Pooh's been there awhile, I imagine he'll be there next week too
Old 10-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #398
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

sent some customs out today!

Old 10-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #399
BAF
Registered Users

My Mood:

hey mama, i am still going strong with my kitchen bag and mama bag from last year, and now i need a pool pail in frogs with the snap tops!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #400
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAF View Post
hey mama, i am still going strong with my kitchen bag and mama bag from last year, and now i need a pool pail in frogs with the snap tops!
Yay! I'm glad to hear you're still enjoying your bags I'll pm you with some of the frog prints we could do.