Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2010, 02:43 PM   #421
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: No more re-stuffing! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper sz

Holy smokes! I hadn't realized how long it had been since I posted!! I was able to wrap up all my customs just in time to finish teacher gifts (five of them!!) and pull our Christmas together by the skin of my teeth. Then DH and I took off the week after to enjoy the kid's winter break.

So school's back in session, DH is back at work, and I'm back at the machines. I didn't actually ever leave them, just worked on family stuff (10 pairs of pj pants, half a dozen shirts, 8 dolly diapers, and didn't quite get to Nathan's badly needed stash of new fitteds).

I'll be whipping up some new custom orders and stocking a healthy new batch of bags this Friday (hopefully).

Stocking Stuffer Swap goodies:

Teacher Gifts (the fabric bowl set isn't shown b/c I finished it about 10 minutes before the end of the school day!!):

The PJ pants:

1 of 2 Christmas dresses and I'll stop here, lol!!

Advertisement

Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #422
BAF
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: No more re-stuffing! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper sz

hey momma, can you do the mod mama natural with the snap tops?
Old 01-04-2010, 08:47 PM   #423
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAF View Post
hey momma, can you do the mod mama natural with the snap tops?
What size are you looking for? Planning on having one or two kitchen sized ready Friday
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #424
BAF
Registered Users

My Mood:

the big one that holds 30 dipes the wetbag one like you have on the first post. I just want snaps instead of the hanger one.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #425
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAF View Post
the big one that holds 30 dipes the wetbag one like you have on the first post. I just want snaps instead of the hanger one.
Oh yeah, I have ones cut for snap tops in all those same prints. I'll move that one to the top for ya
Old 01-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #426
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

An XXL custom for a very patient Mama

Old 01-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #427
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We are now up on facebook

Old 01-06-2010, 12:54 PM   #428
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love these!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #429
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow these bags are awesome and you have the BEST fabrics!!! Oh to only choose a few

I LOVE both of these in the bottom right, the trees and the "earth, Love a tree" words one.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...c/DSC07904.jpg

and this tree fabric (as a kitchen bag)

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/DSC08019.jpg

But I'd love to find some of this fabric to make some matching napkins/towels to go with them...are these readily available online so I could find a yard or two?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #430
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_mom_e View Post
Wow these bags are awesome and you have the BEST fabrics!!! Oh to only choose a few

I LOVE both of these in the bottom right, the trees and the "earth, Love a tree" words one.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...c/DSC07904.jpg
Thank you!!

There's a set of these two together coming up on the hc tomorrow morning. Use code DSMama for free shipping. They are pretty widely available too. They're Timeless Treasures prints; tree-c4599-parchment (the words one) and tree-c4597-parchment (the tree one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_mom_e View Post
and this tree fabric (as a kitchen bag)

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/DSC08019.jpg

But I'd love to find some of this fabric to make some matching napkins/towels to go with them...are these readily available online so I could find a yard or two?
I don't have any of this left. Just the instock small size and a XXL snap top that's cut and waiting to be put together. I don't have a selvage to see the designer or item number, but I got it at JoAnn's so I'll look when I'm there tomorrow. I've seen it around here quite a bit, so I think it's still pretty widely available too.

I'll have some neat sets and new prints stocking at Lilypad Landing next Thursday too. But probably won't be previewing those until Monday or Tuesday.