Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2010, 08:55 AM   #431
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: No more re-stuffing! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper sz

I'll be in the city today, so let me know if anyone has any custom fabric requests. Can't get on DS w/ my blackberry though, so you'll have to either post it on facebook or email me at Shanna@sweetslings.net

Also, stocked a few items on the hyenacart today. DSMama is the code for free shipping

Have a great day!

Advertisement

Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #432
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: No more re-stuffing! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper sz

Awesome...I snagged that set from HC! Thanks for the free ship!

Hopefully I can find some of that fabric and make some matching napkins/towels....well if I ever get time to sew LOL!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:55 AM   #433
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Some finished customs:

A set of two mama cloth bags

A custom size for Karrie Di:

Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:12 AM   #434
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Here's a peek at tonight's Lilypad Landing stocking!

A whole house set; 2 kitchen bags and a mama cloth bag. (this is the last of the rustic apple print, btw.)

A set of two kitchen bags:

And a single kitchen is this super cute new print!!

Old 01-14-2010, 05:19 PM   #435
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

If you would like me to leave feedback for you, just let me know! I've had nothing but fabulous experiences here at DS, thank you all!
Old 01-18-2010, 09:45 AM   #436
ArmyMommyTo3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, I can't wait until I have some PP so I can get some!
Old 01-18-2010, 06:27 PM   #437
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Will be limited to blackberry on DS until the virus issues are over. Contact me via email or Facebook if you need anything.

Getting really tired of going thru this so often
Old 01-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #438
ArmyMommyTo3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Really like the bag I got on HC, definitely getting more when I get PP!
Old 01-30-2010, 06:58 PM   #439
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

How odd my last update didn't post. got attacked w/ a Trojan horse just after my last DS visit so I can't promise how often I'll be back.

to let DS go. I've been here longer then any other cloth site. This thread alone is almost 2 years running, with virtually no bumping. And thanks to all the awesome DS Mama's I've worked with over the years!!! It's been a super run.

I joined the nation, plus I'm available via email and facebook and the links in my siggy. Will try to come back as often as possible!
Old 02-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #440
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

some recent customs:

And new on the hc right now: