Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #461
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: No more re-stuffing! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper sz

Quote:
Originally Posted by emhammer0506 View Post
Can you get a plain blue fabric its for a Kitchen bag...
If it helps any the shade of blue - it would be nice to match my kitchenAid stuff (blue willow)...
(Yes - I'm crazy.. LOL)

And I think I'd want 2 of them - just to have one if the other is in the wash...

Thanx

Yep, I sure can. I'll get as close at the Kona cotton at my local shop can get at least, and no I don't think you're crazy at all

and on a funny side note, I betcha didn't know that a google image search for kitchen aid blue willow renders 12,300 images in .66 seconds

Advertisement

Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:51 PM   #462
emhammer0506
Registered Users

Re: No more re-stuffing! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper sz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanna View Post
Yep, I sure can. I'll get as close at the Kona cotton at my local shop can get at least, and no I don't think you're crazy at all

and on a funny side note, I betcha didn't know that a google image search for kitchen aid blue willow renders 12,300 images in .66 seconds
Ya - I'm not surprised about that... LOL

Awesome - let me know how much it will be... And how long... I'm completely excited..

Ya - i've got some family that think I'm crazy - cuz I like having all my stuff matching... I've got the mixer, blender, food processor - all in the blue willow...
Evelyn - Wife to the best hubby (05/06/05).., Mommy to H (8/4/08) with SPD - sensory seeker and S(12/7/10) with SPD - tactile defensive & possibly sensory seeker! We are a , donated breastmilk , , non-vaxing:, ing, non-circ family!!!
emhammer0506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:59 AM   #463
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emhammer0506 View Post
Ya - I'm not surprised about that... LOL

Awesome - let me know how much it will be... And how long... I'm completely excited..

Ya - i've got some family that think I'm crazy - cuz I like having all my stuff matching... I've got the mixer, blender, food processor - all in the blue willow...
pm'd ya. They're ready to go
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #464
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

updating my poor unloved diaperswappers thread. We're really still here, and really, really busy in a very good way which means more choices and fast service in some new and exciting ways are right around the corner!

October is right around the corner and Lily Pad Landing is hosting an "all request" stocking month!!

So now's your chance to let us know what you would like to see stocked

Post here or check out our facebook pages:

http://www.facebook.com/sweetslings

http://www.facebook.com/LilyPadLanding
Old 10-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #465
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

squeeeee! So excited to release our new Toasty and Mod Mixer prints!!

There's even some matching unpaper cloths over at the hc right now
Old 11-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #466
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Don't miss our 20% off black friday sale on our HC!!

From 1am to 12:59pm get 20% off everything in stock! (including many new prints not yet pictured here!)
Old 11-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #467
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We've extended our Cyber Monday sale through the rest of the week!

There's lots of other great stuff like boxy bags for gift giving, kitchen cloth and accessories and much, much more!
Old 11-30-2010, 11:21 AM   #468
Macamommy
Registered Users

These are the best prints I have seen for wet bags. What size would you recommend to carry in my diaper bag and hold about 3-4 pocket diapers?
Macamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #469
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macamommy View Post
These are the best prints I have seen for wet bags. What size would you recommend to carry in my diaper bag and hold about 3-4 pocket diapers?
Thanks! The medium bags are pretty full at 3 fitteds, so 4 pockets might be pushing it. I do larges too, but the prints vary a bit. lmk if you'd like more info
Old 12-09-2010, 05:20 AM   #470
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

... contest over...

Last edited by Shanna; 01-14-2011 at 09:22 AM.