Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #1
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

Scam??

My sister in law is/was a member of DS but shes unable to get online right now- however, she sold something to someone who is now banned on DS and she paid in early august- she emailed tonight and said she never received the items, then I checked the tracking number and it has been delivered. HOWEVER it didn't arrive until yesterday because it was sent parcel and she is from HI.

This person has been banned from DS as I said- I was wondering if a mod could PM me so I can help my SIL out

Advertisement

ObsessedShopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:15 PM   #2
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:
Re: Scam??

im confused. the package was delivered, right? so then it wasnt a scam?

eta: n/m i see, if it was delivered there still shouldnt be an issue....what exactly do you need help with?
Old 09-15-2006, 10:16 PM   #3
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Too many she's in your explanation LOL

So your SIL SOLD something to someone that is now banned and that person is saying it was not received? If your SIL has proof it was delivered, then there isn't anything the other mama can do. The other mama could file a claim through PP, BUT PP would not find in their favor because your SIL has proof that it was sent and delivered.
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:18 AM   #4
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
Too many she's in your explanation LOL

So your SIL SOLD something to someone that is now banned and that person is saying it was not received? If your SIL has proof it was delivered, then there isn't anything the other mama can do. The other mama could file a claim through PP, BUT PP would not find in their favor because your SIL has proof that it was sent and delivered.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:35 AM   #5
Gavin&Brent'sMommy
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

the other lady is full of it lol she can't do anything, gotta love DC, ahh see I never use it but it's things like this that make me think I really need to start!
Old 09-16-2006, 09:45 AM   #6
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinsMommy
the other lady is full of it lol she can't do anything, gotta love DC, ahh see I never use it but it's things like this that make me think I really need to start!
uh yeah you really do even though more than 80% of the time no one ever scans them so really they are useless.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:20 AM   #7
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

I told the lady last night she was full of it that it was delivered so shes out of luck lol
ObsessedShopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:34 AM   #8
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Can I be nosey for a moment and ask for a PM with an explainantion of why this member was banned? (I know who it is btw )
Old 09-16-2006, 12:14 PM   #9
OnlyaMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Man! I just figured out is this is. I did a custom for her and sent it out, it shows delivered like 2 weeks ago but I have sent her emails asking her if it arrived and if she was pleased. She has not answered me at all!

Wonder if I should be concerned too?
Old 09-16-2006, 01:31 PM   #10
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyaMommy
Oh Man! I just figured out is this is. I did a custom for her and sent it out, it shows delivered like 2 weeks ago but I have sent her emails asking her if it arrived and if she was pleased. She has not answered me at all!

Wonder if I should be concerned too?
Same here, I just e-mailed her again to see what happens. I did a custom with a beautiful embroidery on the back and I was so excited to hear from her so I was sad when I didn't