Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2006, 05:43 AM   #1
luvmykiki
Registered Users
seller

does this diaper exist???? SPAM ME

You've helped me decide to try to find an AIO diaper (b/c I'm tired of stuffing pockets!)........... Now please help me find my *perfect* diaper!

All In One that is:

1. Absorbent
2. No Hemp (unless you can help me find a solution to 'prepping' it other than washing it a bazillion times...can't deal with that)
3. Quick Dry
4. Microfleece lined
5. Snap Closure
6. Fits my daughter: CHUBBY thighs, short rise (weight 22#, w 18.5", t 13.5", rise 15")
7. and, finally, most important: AVAILABLE!!

I've been searching and searching through diaperpin and here... Whenever I think I've found something they're 'not in stock', 'not taking custom orders' for whatever reason, or *maybe* i could get *one* on hyenacart....Can't deal anymore!! My husband is going to throw this computer out the window!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

luvmykiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 06:23 AM   #2
sewingmama2005
Banned
seller

Re: does this diaper exist???? SPAM ME

www.tykiediapers.com I have 4 of her fleece AIOs. She can make them with OC instead of hemp (but her hemp is prewashed like 5 times so you shouldn't have to "prep" them) My dd has chunky thighs, but isn't chunky anywhere else and the rise on the Med. hits right below her bellybutton. I don't think she has them instock, but she is open for customs and when I ordered a custom from her she shipped in less than a week (which IMO is super fast for customs).
The only other AIOs I've used are Bizzy B Hives, which I loved, but are impossible to get, and FMBGs which wicked (but that was when they were bound in FOE, I haven't used one of her serged AIOS).
sewingmama2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:03 AM   #3
Munkey Ciao
Registered Users

My Mood:

I don't have any other good suggestions, but I will say that my serged FMBG is awesome and has never wicked, even though it's a print.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:17 AM   #4
MomsHelpingMoms
Registered Users
Formerly: teresaarrington
seller

My diapers are everything you've mentioned, except for the snap closures. HOWEVER! I just bought a snap press and 1250 snaps in all different colors yesterday and paid for the fast shipping. I'll expect it next week.

Miley Rae was born July 29, 2008 6lb3oz 19"
MomsHelpingMoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:47 AM   #5
MommaRhi
Registered Users
Co-Op Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

check out the Very Baby Fitteds from Monkey Toe diapers. I got mine microfleece lined and the doubler is snap in and quick dry. The fabric I chose was sherpa, and its thick and absorbant! She has a sale now $5 off a $25 order with the code 5off25
She stocks on Hyena Cart too, so go see if theres any customs up for grabs.
Heres her store url http://www.monkeytoediapers.com/shop/
Old 09-16-2006, 06:35 PM   #6
Bugaboo Bottoms
In a HUGE Pile of Wool!
seller

My Mood:

I don't understand why you would have to prepare an AIO that has hemp? I wash my hemp several times on HOT before I make the dipes I sell. doesn't everyone? there are just certain fabrics that should be washed/prepared prior to sewing IMHO.
Bugaboo Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:34 AM   #7
luvmykiki
Registered Users
seller

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............feeling so stupid about the hemp business! But how do you *know* the diaper is dry??? I can barely tell when my hemp pocket inserts are dry as is! I really like the idea of snap-in or sewn-in separate boosters.....
teresaarrington, are you looking for any testers??? I loved your webpage...I think I remember thinking that the rise was long for my babe.... This has been a major challenge for us--> the ones that fit usually have absorbancy issues (eg swaddlebees...) Oh well, I'm off to read some more. Thank you!!!
luvmykiki is offline   Reply With Quote