Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #1
Registered Users
should i sell my pump?

i have a PIS advanced i bought before my ds was born.... i had decided i didnt need it, and listed it to sell a couple of months later. then i decided to keep it. im a SAHM, i have no real need to pump. ds is 7 months old, and ive used it maybe 10 times. or less. the only time ive HAD to use it was when ds was having surgery on his ffoot and couldnt eat. other than that, it was just because. he doesnt take a bottle, and we havent left him anywhere yet.

so, someone bumped my post up, without realizing how old it is, wanting to buy it. i know i dont need that pump, so why am i scared to sell it? it has a harmony hand pump i can keep if i want too

single, working, student mama to Tristan born 10/1/07
On my way to becoming an ASL interpreter

Want to earn gift cards searching the net? Click HERE to join Swagbucks!
armywife2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:10 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: should i sell my pump?

You can try selling it on your local craigslist, , or here. Lots of moms would love to benefit from it.
Laura - Beaverton, OR

Wife to Dave, proud SAHM to our daughters Reagan, born April 3, 2007 and Karly, born 1/24/09
uoducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

i have been very successful selling 2 for a local used baby boutique near me (i sell for her to earn $$$ for it) on craigslist.

just demand cash only!

Jenny: Wife to Danny & Mama to Reese (almost 3!)

Working Mama, trying to stay on cloth FT
reesesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

I came super close to trading mine and was starting a transaction wth a ds mama but I realized that if something happened and I needed it I didn't have a backup plan. I only work pt and don't even have to pump at work anymore but then right after I was about to sell it, I had to be gone all day (12 hours and had to use it) so I'm really glad I kept it around as I would have been sunk. I think it depends on your lifestyle and since you are with your ds all the time and you have a backup, you might be fine letting it go. It's weird but I feel strangely attached to mine as well!
wife to my best friend, mommy to a sweet little boy (5/28/07), a spunky little girl (6/11/09) adopted through the foster care system on 3/18/11, and expecting baby boy Jan/Feb 2014.

Last edited by avidreader; 05-10-2008 at 10:59 PM.
avidreader is offline   Reply With Quote