Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2006, 11:48 AM   #1
gilbertkimber
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Free trial??

I traded with a mom on here for some dipes that she wanted to try that didnt fit my boys. She was sending me dipes in return. Well, I shipped mine priority mail a week ago and never got hers. She emailed me yesterday and said she got them and tried one and it leaked and she would like to retunr them. She wanted to keep one of the new ones, and all the MF towels I sent in return for a FB and wonderoo which i have no idea of the condition. I am frustrated as I lost a sale and never got the trade we agreed on. I feel rooked and like i am getting her crap for my good dipes and towels.
She basically got a free trial at my expense. How would you handle this? What would you do? She has 100% feedback, but this burns me and has really turned me off of a trade again.

Advertisement

Old 09-16-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
love2bmom2chris
Registered Users
seller

Re: Free trial??

Not sure if I totally get the situation but it sounds like she never sent you any dipes and wanted to try yours before she decided if you were gonna get any dipes? Which dipes were you suppose to get? I would ask her to pay for the dipes she got (as you didn't get yours) or to send everything back. Sounds messed up to me.
love2bmom2chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 12:20 PM   #3
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Free trial??

I agree, I would ask her to send back all of the diapers or pay for the ones she's keeping and return the ones she doesn't want at her own expense. I would no longer consider it a trade, as she never even shipped your diaper out and is trying to change the trade after she received her end. Something doesn't sound right. I would no longer consider it a trade at this point, since there are things she doesn't want and is sending back.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote