Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2006, 01:22 PM   #1
kcweldy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Any covers as soft as the LB wool cover? Spam me please...

Ok, I've found Little Beetles to just absolutely do wonders for us. So I've stocked up on them and one of the mama's that I got a major stash from, had a LB merino wool cover. I had a wool cover that I got from Reb's Tie Dye, and it was ok, but didnt LOVE it. I am absolutley in love with the LB cover. I cant take the hit of trying stuff again, especially with the cost of wool. I've got a bunch of dipes that I'm trying to sell that I'd bought to try, and cant seem to sell them, so I can't afford to try things again, need to buy the real deal the first time.

I really, really, really like the Little Beetle cover, but wondering if there are any other products out there made like this and as soft as this? I'm willing to sink my money if there's a good chance I'll like it.

Kacie

Advertisement

Read about my journey with my golden retriever guide dog here:
http://hearnoevil-seenoevil.blogspot.com/
kcweldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:23 PM   #2
Righteous Recycles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any covers as soft as the LB wool cover? Spam me please...

If you are looking at recycled wool, the softest will be 100% merino wool, 100% lambswool, and angora and cashmere blends.
Righteous Recycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
Kmama in TX
Registered Users
seller

Re: Any covers as soft as the LB wool cover? Spam me please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcweldy
Ok, I've found Little Beetles to just absolutely do wonders for us. So I've stocked up on them and one of the mama's that I got a major stash from, had a LB merino wool cover. I had a wool cover that I got from Reb's Tie Dye, and it was ok, but didnt LOVE it. I am absolutley in love with the LB cover. I cant take the hit of trying stuff again, especially with the cost of wool. I've got a bunch of dipes that I'm trying to sell that I'd bought to try, and cant seem to sell them, so I can't afford to try things again, need to buy the real deal the first time.

I really, really, really like the Little Beetle cover, but wondering if there are any other products out there made like this and as soft as this? I'm willing to sink my money if there's a good chance I'll like it.

Kacie
I love them too! They are SO soft, trim, and stretchy. I have several and I use them every day. I have a 7th Heaven cover (http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/covers.htm#heaven) that is pretty close...it's a little thicker, *almost* as soft, and pretty stretchy. It was my favorite until I got my first LB. The fit on the 7th Heaven is not quite as good and the serging sometimes leaves red marks on dd's legs. Since the price is almost identical, I'd go with the LB. That's the only cover I've seen that comes close to the LB, and it was the nicest, softest, stretchiest cover I'd ever seen UNTIL I saw a LB.
Kmama in TX is offline   Reply With Quote