Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2006, 09:26 PM   #21
EasterBun
Yarn Snob
seller

My Mood:
Re: Did you talk your hubby into using cd's?

There was never a discussion.. DH doesn't even ask what anything costs either He too thinks paper dipes are gross... and he doesn't mind using the CD's at all - he even has his favorites!

Advertisement

EasterBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:55 PM   #22
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

yup, i originally just told him the chemicals and such and i didn't want to do that to another of our children. then told him it would be SOOO much cheaper. well just today i fell off the wagon after being drug for a few hours LOL!
i do think we're going to end up saving...i'm almost done w/the med stash and then we'll be good for a while so i think by the time he's in larges we'll have saved a lot. all in all my main reason is the chemicals in sposies anyhow.
oh and to add just today while i was changing DS he commented on how much happier this one is to be changed and i said it's b/c he's in comfortable diapers...i don't blame the other two. then told brighton "if only mommy hadn't been so dingy you're brothers would've had these" and dh tells him "yeah but daddy wasn't, he just never said anything"....yeah take all the credit!!!! LOL!!

Mom to 4 boys~AJ~Dustin~Brighton~Tristan~ & 1 Angel Baby Ilori
& our 1 girly Baker, 8/13
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:28 PM   #23
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I started with "saving money",when I find DS it became"helping the enviroment" and now it's "hey I'm not at the mall"

Of course he's gotten into this bigtime. I said with the rash Taci had I may have to put her in sposies overnight and he put his foot down and said"no way is she gonna to wear paper panties".
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:50 AM   #24
Mom2Natalya
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasterBun
There was never a discussion.. DH doesn't even ask what anything costs either He too thinks paper dipes are gross... and he doesn't mind using the CD's at all - he even has his favorites!
Yep, us too. We're a very green/crunchy family, and from the beginning he knew we would cd. He had never changed a diaper anyway, so it's not like he had anything to compare! LOL!!
He loves to tell people we cd and goes on and on about why. He's especially keen on the less trash aspect. Although, he is NOT a fan of rinsing the poop (even though we have a sprayer) I heard him gagging yesterday after a particularly raunchy one, and he asked me to take care of it.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:21 AM   #25
Mommyk8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Still haven't sold dbf on CD's. Last night he asked how much I each diaper cost. I told him between 8-15 dollars. No way was I going to tellhim I've spent $40 on 1 dipe. But since it is my money I guess he really can't say much.
Mommyk8 is offline   Reply With Quote