Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-21-2009, 08:31 AM   #51
Alioop
Registered Users
Formerly: goulds
seller

My Mood:
Re: wichita, ks momma's

Hey! I am making soap these days! Just about to make a new batch.

Advertisement

Old 11-25-2009, 09:31 AM   #52
Ginghart
Registered Users

Hey, all! I too live near Wichita & cloth diaper my 2 little daughters who have special needs, ages 8 & 3.5. Just joined & know VERY LITTLE about the site -- would love a run-down of what all is here!

We're non-vax & pretty organic people. We have an M.D. we really like (in the suburbs) & she is open to all the weird stuff we do. Understands why we don't vaccinate. And we have a GREAT chiro. in town we rely on for most of our care!

Hope to hear more from the other Wichita Mommies!

Ginger
Ginghart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #53
rcarver
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think you will find a lot of chat forum here. You may want to check out the Parenting ones.
rcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:54 PM   #54
sarahdcl
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am also from the wichita area. I would LOVE to meet up sometime! Sometimes I feel like I am the only one around here who appreciates cloth diapers!
sarahdcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:16 PM   #55
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi mamas!!! I didn't know there were so many around here on DS! I am in Winfield about an hour away but we come up to Wichita all the time! I have a 3 year old dd that we CD'd, she's PL'd now but we're expecting our second LO any day now! I would love to do a meet up sometime! I'll be up there on Friday unless I go into labor before then! lol Today is my due date so not sure if we will make it but I have a Chiropractor appointment in Wichita on Friday.

Anybody free on Friday and want to meet up? Wheres a good place in Wichita indoors? Looks like it will be a nice day on Friday but cold!!
Old 01-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #56
Mela
Registered Users

I am in Wichita, on the SE side. My daughter is 7 (almost 8) and my son is 2 1/2 months. I'm a SAHM and don't really know many people down here, but I'm happy to meet new people (especially if they have kids my daughter's age...she's pretty lonely when she's with me!).
Mela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #57
rcarver
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Mela!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #58
rcarver
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbi_n_nadia View Post
Hi mamas!!! I didn't know there were so many around here on DS! I am in Winfield about an hour away but we come up to Wichita all the time! I have a 3 year old dd that we CD'd, she's PL'd now but we're expecting our second LO any day now! I would love to do a meet up sometime! I'll be up there on Friday unless I go into labor before then! lol Today is my due date so not sure if we will make it but I have a Chiropractor appointment in Wichita on Friday.

Anybody free on Friday and want to meet up? Wheres a good place in Wichita indoors? Looks like it will be a nice day on Friday but cold!!

I grew up in winfield!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #59
HealthyBabyBoutique
Registered Users

i know this is an older post-but saw a few click throughs from this page to my site. i am the owner of healthy baby boutique in newton (and now we have a second store in manhattan). i have thought about moving my store to wichita. id be interested in visiting more if you would like to about some possibilities. just email me through our website. it will go directly to me, kendra.... healthy baby boutique dot com
HealthyBabyBoutique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:13 AM   #60
bittersweetinsanity
Registered Users

My Mood:

I've lived here for around 2 years and am really surprised that there isnt' more out there for "people like us". I love to BW, CD, AP, and general crunch!

I've been thinking about opening a local crunchy store.. though it would be online only until I made enough to open a brick and mortar store. I would offer local pickup and delivery with a fee. I'm pretty excited about it and really want to be a SAHM! I've worked franchise retail before and loved it!

Last edited by bittersweetinsanity; 04-14-2010 at 08:46 AM.
bittersweetinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote