Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2006, 05:15 PM   #21
momtophr
Banned
seller

Re: Kissaluvs Outlet

fitteds are $89 a dozen usually at the outlet

Advertisement

momtophr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:46 PM   #22
elijahsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Cadence
How much were they last time?
Honestly I can't remember ...Sorry...Just remember I couldn't afford them...
Old 09-19-2006, 12:46 AM   #23
Dawnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Usually all the fluff in the outlet store are seconds, but I've bought before and never been able to figure out what the flaws were other than a cut tag. For what it's worth, you won't find a dipe with a much better resale than Kissaluvs unless it's FB. $89 for a dozen is a great deal. We used them when Kirsten was smaller and when I turned around and sold them used on eBay made virtually *all* my money back. Sometimes people bid even more than I paid for them and it was listed that they were outlet seconds. (That was before I found this board, LOL) DH was very impressed that we basically diapered Kirsten for free for the first 6 months of her life, it sold him on CD-ing and now he trusts my diaper spending more.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:02 AM   #24
Mommy2Cadence
Registered Users
seller
seller

I opted not to buy any, it was near $90 when shipping was added! You can get 10 first quality for that price plus free shipping elsewhere.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:26 AM   #25
aran_knitter
Registered Users

Quote:
I opted not to buy any, it was near $90 when shipping was added! You can get 10 first quality for that price plus free shipping elsewhere.

Yeah - I opted the same. Sometimes it hurts to do the right thing. *sigh*

I would love to have my entire stash made up of KLs, but - I haven't used them yet!!... so I'm trying to be practical, and wait until I know I like them before I invest so much money.

http://bruisedreed.wordpress.com/
aran_knitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:35 AM   #26
Mommy2Cadence
Registered Users
seller
seller

How many do you have? It might still be a good idea for you to pick some up though, especially before the price raise in 2 weeks. Even if they don't work you could probably get what you paid for them especially once they will be costing 12.50 each!
Old 09-19-2006, 08:37 AM   #27
Hayley
Registered Users
seller

when they go up tp 12.50 a diaper this is a better deal!

Quote:
Old 09-19-2006, 09:39 AM   #28
beanmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I picked up a couple dozen this morning and a few inserts- I guess I was tempted by those extra 2 diapers All of the "seconds" I've purchased on FSOT have been in perfect condition and I couldn't find the "problem" so I'm hoping I'm as lucky purchasing directly from the outlet.

I didn't know about the price increase, probably better that way I would have purchased more and DH might not have been happy!

For those of you that have used KL- I'm remember when my DS got to the rollie stage, I said I would NEVER use a two part system because I'd never be able to get them on before he's rolled 3 times! I used FB with DS and plan on doing the same with this babe, but I did purchase 1 dozen size 1's- so I want to make sure I'm going to get some use out of them, opinions? Thanks in advance
beanmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:50 AM   #29
hfitz5051
Let the rabbits wear glasses!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Really? Where? lol
Old 09-19-2006, 09:54 AM   #30
Mommy2Cadence
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfitz5051
Really? Where? lol
www.wonderworksbabystore.com I believe the natural and peach color are 9.00 the rest of the colors are 10.00, shipping is free after 49.99. I got mine super fast too, 2 days I think.