Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2006, 08:58 AM   #31
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kissaluvs Outlet

I just bought the 0's this morning I would LOVE to get the 1's too but I ran outta moolah

Advertisement

Old 09-19-2006, 09:27 AM   #32
Severine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Cadence
www.wonderworksbabystore.com I believe the natural and peach color are 9.00 the rest of the colors are 10.00, shipping is free after 49.99. I got mine super fast too, 2 days I think.
$18 savings is still $18 savings, though! When you compare a dozen diapers at each source, that is...

ETA... I see what you're saying now. With shipping it's $98 for a dozen from the outlet for me... narrows the savings gap a bit...

Last edited by Severine; 09-19-2006 at 09:32 AM.
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:40 AM   #33
Mommy2Cadence
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severine
$18 savings is still $18 savings, though! When you compare a dozen diapers at each source, that is...

ETA... I see what you're saying now. With shipping it's $98 for a dozen from the outlet for me... narrows the savings gap a bit...
Yup your $98 for 12, to $99 for 11 first quality...but yes it is a savings. I am just big on not paying for shipping, I'm always trying to avoid it! Either way you go its better than waiting till Oct 1 and paying the higher price too!
Old 09-19-2006, 10:16 AM   #34
GoddessWifeMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I am cut off from buying until October now, but I don't want to spend that much myself on just one type of diaper, plus they don't ship to Canada.

SOOOOO I emailed my inlaws this morning about the sale and telling them how we could use them so if someone was planning on getting us something for the new baby these would be a great deal and we could totally use them.

Anyway my MIL bought us 2dz of the size 0's and my FIL bought us 2 dz of the size 1's. YAY! They are separated right now so that's why they each bought us 2 dozen.

From what I understand from the email from Kissaluvs I thought it was that these are actually 1st quality diapers, not second quality, and that they are just offering what is left of their current stock at a discounted price ends up being 7.41ea.

But anyway I honestly don't care if they are first or second. LOL

I think it's a better deal even with the 8.95 shipping when you buy 2 dozen or more. The price before shipping is 178.00. Then with shipping is 186. And at the one site I went to 2 dz were 251.00.

So that's pretty significant to me, even if they are seconds, unless I missed something in there.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:40 AM   #35
Severine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Peas14mnsapart
Anyway my MIL bought us 2dz of the size 0's and my FIL bought us 2 dz of the size 1's. YAY! They are separated right now so that's why they each bought us 2 dozen.
Ooooh, I'm jealous! It's too early in my pregnancy to start asking for dipes.
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:44 AM   #36
GoddessWifeMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severine
Ooooh, I'm jealous! It's too early in my pregnancy to start asking for dipes.
I know I was soooo excited and just sooo grateful to them for doing it. They LOVE to get us stuff we need though and they get VERY excited when we actually talk about something that we could use and we need because we never ask for anything it just makes me feel weird.

They are always asking if we need anything so I thought I would email about it since it's something we need and that we really don't have the money to buy all of them ourselves right now. Plus if someone was thinking of getting us something they tend to like to know it's something we actually something we need.

Anyway I can't wait to get them now.

Even though the new baby doesn't come for 6 weeks.