Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
sdevonh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Learning to pull pants down

So lately, my 16 month old DD has been so great about running to the potty and sitting on it when she needs to go. I am so proud of her! However, she is diaper free most of the time (at home) and she has gone and sat on the potty to pee a couple times when she has had a diaper on (when I am getting ready to go out). I think that we may be ready to move into trainers, so she can learn to pull her pants down on her own. How did you handle this transition? I love her little bottom , but the time is coming when it will need to be covered more often than not. TIA!

Advertisement

Old 05-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
ddewan
Registered Users
seller

Re: Learning to pull pants down

I'm curious too... my 23 month old still isn't able to pull his pants up and down. I help him, or he stays nakey at home do he can sit on the potty himself.
ddewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
spookykitty
Registered Users
seller

Re: Learning to pull pants down

My 2 1/2 year old can finally pull his pants and underpants down himself and go to the bathroom all by himself. He has an easier time when he only has pants with no underpants on. It is easier when he has loose knit pants on. He does still ask for my help often and always needs help whenever he has pants with a zipper, button, or snap. I guess it depends on his mood LOL! He CAN do it himself, but doesn't always want to. Which is fine with me. I try not to feel hassled when he wants help KWIM?