Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-19-2006, 03:26 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Car seat blues

Well Bruce has outgrown his graco comfort sport car seat. I wanted to get something like a Britax but, we just don't have the money for that. So, yesterday I got a Evenflow chase seat. Thought it was really nice until I put Bruce in it. To losen the straps it was right in the front below the locking clips. I couldn't lower it so I couldnt lower the clips. They were right on his neck. So, I had to take it back. I was going to get the Graco cargo seat but, it seemed a bit too small for him and it was ten dollars more then I had. So I got the Safety 1st Vantage Point carseat. The only thing is that I don't think it's made with EPS foam like the graco one. If anyone has a Safety 1st vantage point do you like it? I just hope he doesn't bet beyond 40 pounds before he's three or four. Would like to keep him in a harness until he's four but, he's already a big boy now.

upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:21 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Car seat blues

i had a heck of a time finding a car seat that worked well for us too, and that we could afford to buy 4 of (2 for each car). our bru finally started carrying the fisher-price safe voyage, which btw is made by britax. it harnesses to 55 lbs, which is onl 10 lbs fewer than the britax seats. i can't tell you how happy we are with them!!!!! before that we were using evenflo titans, which i don't even think should be available to buy. they were AWFULLLLLL!@!!! i HIGHLY recommend the fp seats!
titania is offline   Reply With Quote